Happy Humpday, Ya’ll! We’re just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the weekend, so smile, grab a doughnut, and get ready for another month’s worth of confessions!
- I know it literally only takes 5 minutes but I swear it feels like it takes me an eternity to pack lunches every night, and it’s seriously the most daunting task in my book. Plus my son always has very specific requests such as “Peanut Butter and Jelly, with the crust cut off, cut into triangles, and make sure the peanut butter and jelly is mixed together.” I might as well make the peanut butter from scratch while I’m at it.- LOL
- I had such a funny conversation the other day with my boys about the “Big Bad Wolf” from the Three Little Pigs. They asked if he could ever get into our house, to which I replied “No, our house is made of brick and no matter how hard he huffs and puffs he can’t blow it down.” They seemed relieved, but then my Mr. Smarty Pants 5-year-old replies, “But Mom, he could just come through the door, duh!”
- I confess that I’m always so content with my makeup collection and all like “Oh I’ve got plenty”, until Ulta sends me a new advertisement every month. Then I’m all like “I want this, and this, ooo and this!”
- There are days I wish there was a magical hair robot that could fix my hair how I want it on demand. Sleek and straight tresses- done! Gorgeous beach waves- check! Fancy braids- bam! It’d be so wonderful and would save me an extra 30 minutes of my life.
- I confess that this is what my alarm clock looks like every morning. Yes, I’m one of those that lets the alarm go off every 5 minutes to make sure I wake up on time and am not late…it kills my husband-haha
- No matter what time of year it is and what the temperature is outside, you can always find me curled up under a blanket inside. I’m seriously always freezing! I even have a space heater at my desk at work, which I frequently run in the summertime due to the fact they keep the air on 50 degrees.
Pet Peeve of the Week:
Having conversations with people who clearly aren’t paying attention while you’re talking. You know the ones who while they’re talking it’s all eyes and ears on them, but as soon as they’re done speaking they have no concern for anyone else’s comments. So annoying.
Enjoy this beautiful day!- Cara
Linking up with Humpday Confessions, Wonderful Wednesday, What’s Happening Wednesday, Pin Worthy Wednesday, Wow Me Wednesday, Ladies Collective Linkup, Thursday Favorite Things, and Think Tank Thursday