*this post contains affiliate links
1. Wet n’ Wild Megaglo Illuminating Palette in Catwalk Pink – I’ve been using this palette for about a month now and am in love! Each shade is absolutely gorgeous and makes the skin glisten with a beautiful shimmer. (The second one over is my fave!)
The way I’ve been using it is applying my regular powder blush, and then using the fan brush below to apply it to the top part of my cheekbones. It’s the perfect product to use in the summer months when you are looking for that added glow.
2. Wet n’ Wild Fan Brush– As mentioned above, this brush has quickly become my go-to brush for applying shimmer to my cheeks, and I seriously love it. I have been on the hunt for these pretty white and pink brushes for months, but they were almost always sold out in all of the nearby drugstores.
I’m so glad I finally got my hands on a few, and this one in particular does a fantastic job of applying highlighting powder. Plus it’s so pretty and girly looking!
3. Loreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer– I’ll be honest and tell you that I’ve tried just about every drugstore concealer, but this one beats them all hands down. I’ve been using this product for about 6 months now and I recommend this product all the time to people who are looking for a great concealer. It has opti-blur technology which conceals fine lines and/or wrinkles, while also covering dark under-eye circles.
While wrinkles aren’t yet a problem of mine, I definitely struggle with under-eye circles due to my genes but this product has been amazing in helping with that. The coverage of this product is unreal and a tiny dot goes a long way, which means a tube of this will last you for quite sometime. Highly, highly recommend!
4. Covergirl Intensify Me Eyeliner– I received this eyeliner as a bonus when I purchased a new mascara the other day, and I expected it to be a cheap product that I would end up tossing almost immediately. Wrong. This eyeliner is ah-mazing. What’s so great you might ask? Well, it’s a liquid formula with a pencil shape, so it literally glides so easily on the eyelid and creating different looks could not be easier.
People ask me all the time the easiest way to create winged liner looks, and let me tell you this product makes doing that so simple. The paddle-shaped tip allows you to create thin lines when turning it to the side, or by laying it flat you can create a thicker lined look. (see below) As the name boasts, you really can control the intensity of your eyeliner looks with this product, and I love it.
5. Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Mask in Honey Treasures– A. this product smells amazing. B. this product IS amazing. I’ve applied this to my hair twice so far over the least two weeks and I’ve noticed such a difference in the overall look and feel of my hair. It feels softer, I have less dryness, and my hair is a lot more manageable. I don’t know about you all, but during the summer months my hair gets so dry from the hot heat and all of the styling I do to my hair.
If you’re looking for a product to give your hair a little extra restoration, look no further. After washing your hair, simply apply this to your wet hair from roots to tip and leave in for at least 3-5 minutes. Rinse well and reap the rewards! P.S. if your husband tells you your hair smells amazing, that’s just an added benefit. 😉
Shop my faves below!
Have you tried any of these products? Any other products you’re loving at the moment? Share them with me in the comments!
Happy Wednesday!- Cara