Hey everyone! I’m so excited that after today I only have 2 more work days and then I’m off all next week. So thankful I’ll be able to spend some much needed family time with my husband and boys.
This picture was taken this past weekend, and I was able to spend a lot of time with my boys playing outside which was great! I know I’m a little biased, but aren’t they the cutest?!
Today I’m linking up on Humpday Confessions and sharing a few of my deepest/darkest secrets!-haha 😉
- I sometimes wait until after my kids go to bed to eat a snack. It’s not that I don’t love sharing with them, but sometimes I really want to eat the WHOLE Little Debbie’s Cake. Not half, not 1/3, not a bite, but the whole thing. Nutty Bars are my fave. ( I say this after I posted a health post yesterday 🙂 )
- My husband and I often sit up in the evenings after our boys are in bed and discuss the funny things they’ve said that day. Like how yesterday my youngest son (3) told me his leg was hurting, and when I asked why he said “Because it wants to fall off, Mama!” Completely acceptable answer.
- I know a lot of people do it, but I don’t really get the whole elf on the shelf thing. I mean, the concept of purposely making messes that you later have to clean up, just makes no sense to me. Call me crazy, but that seems like a lot more work than what it’s worth. Maybe I’m missing the point?
- I probably get as equally excited as my kids get about going to see the Christmas lights. There’s just something so magical about watching pretty lights in the night sky.
- I’m super excited about the return of Pretty Little Liars. I read all of the books and have watched the shows for years, and was so upset with the idea of the show ending. I watched the preview/behind-the-scenes episode and I think it’s going to be really cool where the producers take the show in terms of a story plot.
- I know I’m a little late on this, but I was so happy to find out that Glenn didn’t die on The Walking Dead. This is another show that I’m looking forward to the new season.
- I’m all for trying out new recipes, making crafts, etc. but when the supply list is 8 pages long, I just can’t do it. Especially when it’s supplies that you’ll literally only use once.
- I hate when you try out something that has a gazillion re-pins on Pinterest, only to be sadly disappointed when it’s an epic fail.
Pet Peeves of the Week:
- It irks me to no end when people throw trash in the floor RIGHT beside the trash can. It’s your trash, and no one else should have to pick up your nasty used tissues or food containers. Accidentally missing the trashcan is one thing, but purposefully not picking up your trash is just plain lazy.
- I’m sure this has already been said a bunch of times before, but some things should NEVER be posted on Facebook. The things I see when I scroll through my news feed is literally appalling some days.
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!- Cara