Happy Friday Lovelies! I love seeing all of the beauty tags floating around the Blogger and Youtube world, so today I thought I’d join in on the fun. These questions are pretty lighthearted, but as a makeup junkie some of them were a little tough to choose an answer for! Hope you enjoy my answers!
Would You Rather…
- Wear only one eyeshadow color or only one lip color for the rest of your life? This is a hard one because I love switching up both my lipstick shades and eyeshadow looks, but I think I have to go with only one lip color. It’d be a really pretty pink, for sure!
- Live without makeup or without nail polish? Definitely nail polish. As much as I love painting my nails, going without makeup would be extremely hard.
- Have dark nails or bright nails year round? Bright nails! I tend to gravitate towards brighter colors in general and it would actually be pretty fun to have bright, pretty nails year round 🙂
- Give up makeup brushes or mascara? Makeup brushes- because technically a beauty blender isn’t a brush, and as long as I have that I’m good to go! Also, I couldn’t live without mascara.
- Leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush? Hmm, this one’s tough but I guess overdone blush. At least my high cheekbones would be emphasized well! 😉
- Have no eyebrows or sharpie drawn-ones? Is neither an option? Both would be horrible, but I guess sharpie drawn ones… (I have an appalled look on my face right now just envisioning how scary looking that would be-haha).
- Go out with messy hair/nice makeup or nice hair/no makeup? I rock both looks quite frequently, but I would say more frequently I go out with nice hair/no makeup. I’m finally to the point that I’m comfortable not wearing makeup in public, so as long as my hair isn’t a total mess, I’m good.
- Have a bad haircut or bad hair color? Technically both could be fixed, but I feel like bad hair color would be quicker to fix than a bad haircut.
- Be able to buy only drugstore makeup or only high end makeup? I’m sure this comes as no surprise to ya’ll but definitely drugstore makeup. Not only is it less expensive but drugstore brands are constantly releasing amazing high end dupes and the quality never ceases to amaze me.
- Spend $1,000 on clothes or makeup? I can’t imagine ever having that much to spend on either one at once, but I guess clothes. I could buy so many outfits and accessories with that much money. Wouldn’t that be nice?
Now’s your turn! I challenge you to answer the above questions on your own blog, and if you do happen to join in on the fun, please let me know! I’d love to read your answers 🙂
Have a Wonderful Weekend!- Cara