Hi there! I’m Cara, a lipstick lover with a passion for makeup, baking, and all things girly. I’m the creator of Kindly Unspoken- affordable beauty, food, and lifestyle blog.
I’m 30 years old and I currently reside in Southwest Georgia with my wonderful husband of 10 years and two adorable sons, ages 7 and 9, who make my days brighter and mean the absolute world to me.
Besides being a super proud police wife and mother, I am currently a full-time blogger and social media influencer with a passion for beauty, baking, and inspiring others to live life to the fullest! I also hold a Master’s Degree in Managerial Communications & Marketing.
Want to Contact Me?
About Kindly Unspoken
Kindly Unspoken is a beauty, food, and lifestyle blog featuring posts on makeup, affordable fashion, baking tips, easy recipes, and my life as a wife, mom, and full-time blogger.
I’m a firm believer that you can look both beautiful and stylish without breaking the bank, so on Kindly Unspoken you’ll find a focus on affordable makeup and fashion, and tips on how to achieve gorgeous looks that you can rock with confidence!
I love discovering new, affordable makeup products that are great quality and are budget-friendly. I also have a serious passion for baking and I love sharing easy and delicious desserts and dinner recipes that you can make with your family.
Follow along for drugstore makeup and skincare reviews, beauty tips, makeup tutorials, affordable shopping, baking tips, recipes, family life, and more! I hope this space inspires you to live beautifully, enjoy the little things, and to remember that above all, kindness matters.
Popular Posts on Kindly Unspoken
- How to Clean Makeup Brushes (The EASY Way)
- The Best Drugstore Makeup (Recommended by Beauty Bloggers)
- 6 Tips for Healthy Glowing Skin
- Boxycharm Beauty Subscription – Is It Really Worth It?
- Under Eye Fillers – My Experience + Before & After
- Mom’s Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Easy Weeknight Taco Pasta
- 10 Busy Mom Hacks You Need to Know
- You Are Not Everyone’s Cup of Tea (+ Why It’s Okay)
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you’ll stay awhile.