If you’re looking for a beautiful look for your next holiday party or date night with your husband, this makeup look is a stunner. (Or maybe you’re like me and just like getting dolled up for a lovely evening at home 😉 ) Either way, I don’t know what it is about gold and turquoise, but I’m always captivated by the color combination.
- Nyx Eyeshadow Base in Milk
- Cargo Cosmetics “Let’s Meet in Paris” Eye Shadow Palette (Cafe’, Creme Brûlée, Eiffel Tower)
- Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette (Copper Brown, Black)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadow in “Never Fade Jade”
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Cover Girl The Super Sizer Mascara in Black
- Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation in Warm Porcelain Light Ivory
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter in 125 Fair
- Jordana Blush Powder in 48 Pink Beauty
- Wet n’ Wild Lipstick in 503 C “Will You Be With Me?”
Using a flat concealer type brush, gently pat on Maybelline’s “Never Fade Jade” across your entire eyelid. Keep in mind that Maybelline’s Color Tattoo product is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. In order to avoid fallout on the face, tap off any excess in the container prior to application.
Apply the shade “Cafe” as a transition shade on the crease of the eyelid, directly above the turquoise shade.
Using a defined crease brush, apply “Copper Brown” the top 3rd shade over from the right in the Morphe eye palette onto the crease.
Now is where the magic happens. Using a flat stiff brush, apply “Creme Brûlée” all over the Copper Brown shade just applied. Using the same brush apply “Eiffel Tower” towards the center part of the crease for a light dusting of gold shimmer.
Using Rimmel London’s Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner in black apply a winged liner to the top lid. Using a small, angled liner brush apply the black shade from the Morphe’s eye palette to the bottom water line, carefully connecting it to the top winged liner at the outer corner.
Apply black mascara to both top and bottom eye lashes. Using a small smudging brush apply the turquoise color to the lower lash area to really make your eyes pop.
Apply a light shade of blush and lipstick to complete the look. I chose to keep everything else on the face light and airy, since I want the eyes to be the main focal point.
Hope you enjoyed this look and I hope you will give it a go for your next holiday event. The color combination is so beautiful and would look great paired with a Little Black Dress!
Have a Great Monday!- Cara