Need an easy side dish for a weeknight or holiday dinner? Try my Easy Maple Brown Sugar Baked Carrots recipe! These easy glazed carrots can be made in under 30 minutes and feature a delicious, buttery maple brown sugar glaze, savory seasonings, and parsley.
- 2 lbs baby carrots (petite sized recommended)
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup (can substitute honey)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley (sprinkled on top after baking)
- First preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, and rinse and dry your carrots. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave your butter until melted.
- Pour the melted butter over your carrots and add olive oil, maple syrup, light brown sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir ingredients until the carrots are evenly coated in the glaze.
- Next, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and pour your carrots onto the pan.
- Use a spatula to evenly spread the carrots on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, toss carrots, and return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until carrots are soft and tender.*
- Remove your carrots from the oven and immediately top with dried or fresh parsley.
Store leftover maple brown sugar baked carrots in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Heat leftovers in the microwave or on the stove over medium-low heat.
If carrots are larger, they may require an additional 5-10 minutes of baking time to reach optimal tenderness.
Keywords: maple brown sugar baked carrots, brown sugar baked carrots, brown sugar glazed carrots, easy glazed carrots, oven baked carrots with brown sugar, oven glazed carrots, easy carrots recipe