This Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole with Stove Top is made with just 4 ingredients including seasoned shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, milk, and Stove Top stuffing. This delicious and flavorful shredded chicken and stuffing casserole only takes 30 minutes to bake and your family will love it!
- Start by preheating your oven to 400°F and lightly spraying a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Next, prepare the stove top stuffing mix as directed on the box by combining hot water and stuffing in a bowl and microwaving on high for 5-6 minutes. If desired, you can also add in 2-4 tbsp of butter, but I typically do not add butter and it is still super delicious and flavorful. Set the mixture in the microwave to steam while preparing your other ingredients.
- Place 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken in an even layer in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Mrs Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning.
- Next, combine the two cans of cream of chicken soup and milk in a bowl and pour evenly over the shredded chicken.
- Top with the prepared stuffing mix, cover with aluminum foil, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes covered, and 10 minutes uncovered.
- Once fully baked, remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes on a wire cooling rack before serving.
- You can easily add mixed veggies, mushrooms, or diced onion to this casserole to up the flavor and nutrition.
- If you don’t have two cans of cream of chicken, you can substitute one can for cream of celery, cream of onion, or cream of mushroom. All of those will taste delicious.
- If you prefer not using canned cream soups, you can easily make your own homemade.
Keywords: easy chicken and stuffing casserole, easy chicken and stuffing bake, chicken and stuffing casserole, chicken and stuffing bake, chicken and stuffing, chicken with stuffing, chicken stuffing recipe, chicken casserole