These Honey Roasted Cashews are the perfect sweet and salty snack made with simple ingredients including plain cashews, honey, butter, sea salt, sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon.
- 1 lb or 3 cups unsalted cashews
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1–2 tbsp granulated sugar (use 1 tbsp if you want them less sweet)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next melt butter in a small saucepan over low-medium heat and add in honey and cinnamon. Stir until evenly combined.
- Next add in cashews and stir until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- Remove from heat and spread in an even layer on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, toss, and bake additional 5 minutes.
- While cashews are baking combine sugar and salt together in a small bowl.
- Once cashews have baked 10 minutes total, pour sugar and salt mixture over the hot cashews and evenly toss until all the nuts are well coated.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before eating or storing. (See storage instructions below)
Room Temperature – Freshly made honey roasted cashews can be stored in an airtight container or mason jar at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Fridge – Honey Roasted Cashews can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. After that, transfer to the freezer until ready to eat.
Freezer – Honey Roasted Cashews can be made ahead and stored in the freezer in an airtight container or freezer safe bag for up to 6 weeks. Once ready to eat, remove from freezer, and enjoy as is, or let them come to room temperature.
Keywords: honey roasted cashews, how to make honey roasted cashews, honey roasted cashews recipe, easy honey roasted cashews, easy cashews recipe, easy honey cashews, honey cashews, honey roasted nuts