Make these Soft and Easy No Yeast Dinner Rolls with Self Rising Flour in just 15 minutes time! These soft, buttery, and delicious dinner rolls are made with just 5 ingredients with no yeast, no rising, and no kneading required.
No Yeast Dinner Rolls
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup milk (2%, whole, or buttermilk)
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 4 tbsp. butter, COLD and grated
Honey Butter Glaze (optional)
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a large 12-count muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and sour cream until smooth.
- Next, place 2 cups of flour in a separate mixing bowl and grate in 4 tbsp of COLD butter that was in the freezer for 5 minutes. Stir until evenly combined.
- Begin adding in flour mixture a little at a time to your wet ingredients and stir until JUST combined. Do not overmix. The dough mixture will be lumpy like muffin batter.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to evenly scoop out the dough in the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the dinner rolls are a light golden brown on the sides.
- If desired, top the hot rolls with my honey butter glaze for a buttery and sweet finish.
- To make, whisk together 1 tablespoon of butter that was melted in microwave for 15-20 seconds with 1/2 tablespoon of honey in a bowl until smooth. Use a pastry brush to brush on the tops of each dinner roll.
- If desired, place dinner rolls under the broiler for 30 seconds to lightly brown the tops.
No Yeast Dinner Rolls Storage Instructions
At Room Temperature – Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
In the Fridge – Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Reheat dinner rolls in the microwave for 30 seconds until warm.
In the Freezer – Store in a freezer safe bag for up to 2 months. Individual rolls can be reheated in the microwave for 1 minute or until warm.
Keywords: no yeast dinner rolls, easy no yeast dinner rolls, self rising flour rolls, self rising flour dinner rolls, no yeast dinner rolls self rising flour, easy dinner rolls, quick dinner rolls, no kneading dinner rolls