This Easy 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough with Self Rising Flour makes the most delicious pizza crust! Try my simple and healthy Weight Watchers Pizza Dough made with plain non-fat Greek yogurt and self-rising flour for your next homemade pizza night.
- 2 cups Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 cups Self-Rising Flour*
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine the Greek yogurt and self-rising flour until a thick dough forms. To prepare by hand, stir with a fork until the dough is shaggy/crumbly. If using a stand mixer, use a dough hook and combine the Greek yogurt and self-rising flour until a thick dough forms.
- Lightly flour your hands and turn out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Work the dough for a few minutes until it becomes smooth. Knead it into a ball shape and set aside while you get your toppings ready.
- Once ready, take dough and divide it into two equal balls or if you prefer to make one large pizza, leave it as one large ball.
- Place dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and press your dough into either a round or rectangular shape. I recommend using a rolling pin to help get it started and then use your hands that have been dusted lightly with flour.
- Top your pizza crusts with pizza sauce and desired toppings and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the top and sides are slightly golden brown.
*To make self-rising flour from all-purpose, simply add 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to 1 cup of all-purpose flour. If making the full amount for this recipe, simply double the amount.
Keywords: 2 ingredient pizza dough, 2 ingredient pizza crust, two ingredient dough, weight watchers dough, weigh watchers pizza, easy pizza crust, easy pizza dough, self rising flour pizza dough, self rising flour pizza crust, pizza dough with self rising flour