These Easy Cream Cheese Sausage Balls with Bisquick are the best sausage balls ever! These sausage and cheese balls are made with 2 ground sausages, bisquick, flavorful spices, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 lb mild ground sausage
- 1/2 lb hot ground sausage
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups bisquick baking mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large glass mixing bowl, combine ground sausage, softened cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worchestershire sauce.
- Once combined, add in bisquick baking mix in batches until well combined. I recommend using your hands to make it easier.
- Add in shredded cheddar cheese and mix with your hands until combined.
- Next, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line 1-2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Begin forming 2 tablespoon size balls with your hands and place on your baking sheet evenly spaced apart.*
- Bake your sausage balls in the oven for 22-25 minutes or until they are a light golden brown.
- *If desired, you can roll smaller 1 tablespoon sized sausage balls, which will make around 60 sausage balls. You will just want to adjust your baking times accordingly and bake for 16-20 minutes.
- Store leftover cream cheese sausage balls in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Keywords: cream cheese sausage balls, best cream cheese sausage balls, easy cream cheese sausage balls, sausage balls, easy sausage balls, sausage balls with cream cheese, bisquick sausage balls, sausage balls recipe, cheesy sausage balls