Satisfy your Asian take-out cravings with my delicious slow cooker honey sesame chicken. This sweet and savory chicken is easy to make and tastes great with rice or noodles!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 tsp corn starch
- sesame seeds
- green onion
- Lightly spray bottom of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dice boneless, skinless chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Add to the crockpot and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes. Whisk together until mixed well.
- Carefully pour mixture over chicken in crockpot and cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 ½ hours- 2 ½ hours.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove chicken from crockpot and carefully pour sauce into a sauce pan. Add cornstarch to the sauce and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sauce thickens. (About 5-10 minutes)
- Re-combine chicken and sauce and stir well. Serve chicken over white rice and add sesame seeds and diced green onion to taste.
Keywords: honey sesame chicken, slow cooker honey sesame chicken, crockpot honey sesame chicken, easy honey sesame chicken, chicken and rice