Make these Adorable Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats for an easy, no bake dessert for Easter Sunday! Kids and adults will love these yummy Easter Rice Krispie treats and all you need is an egg cookie cutter and some sprinkles!
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/4 c. butter
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream or 1 bag of miniature marshmallows
- Spring pastel colored sprinkles
- Melt butter in saucepan. Once melted, add marshmallow cream or marshmallows and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until marshmallows and butter are well blended.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies one cup at a time until all cereal has been incorporated. Add sprinkles and stir gently until well combined.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, carefully spread out rice krispies mixture evenly until entire sheet is covered.
- Let mixture cool for 10-15 minutes. Using egg shaped cookie cutter begin cutting rice krispies treats. A good tip for getting the mixture to form better into the egg shape is to lightly press down with the back of the spoon before releasing the “egg”.
- Serve your Easter Rice Krispie Treats on a platter and enjoy!
Leftover Rice Krispie Treats can be stored in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Keywords: Rice Krispies, Rice Krispie Treats, Easter Rice Krispie Treats, Easter Egg Rice Krispies, No Bake Desserts, Cereal Treats