Make these Adorable Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats for an easy, no bake dessert for Easter Sunday! Kids and adults will love these yummy Rice Krispie treats and all you need is an egg cookie cutter and some sprinkles!
Adorable Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats (So Easy!)
Easter is just around the corner and what better than a yummy and easy no-bake treat to celebrate?! Today I’m sharing one of my favorite treats to make every Easter with my kids- Adorable Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats. Whether you’re planning a large family gathering or a low-key meal, these rice krispie treats should definitely be on your list of things to make!
These Easter Rice Krispies seriously couldn’t be any easier to make and they are such a quick and delicious no-bake treat that you can whip together in a flash. These in particular are gorgeous with the addition of the spring colored sprinkles and are sure to please adults and children alike.
I love making these rice krispie treats when we have guests because they are super easy to make and everyone loves them. Plus they’re a great dessert option when your kids want to help make something and you probably already have all the ingredients you need in your pantry.
More No Bake Recipes You’ll Love:
Easter Egg Rice Krispies Recipe
Rice Krispie Treats are seriously one of my favorite desserts because a. they’re easy b. they’re delicious and c. they’re a somewhat healthier treat. The one tool you definitely need to make these adorable Easter Rice Krispie Treats is this Easter egg cookie cutter. I love that this set also comes with a carrot and bunny that would also be super cute.
You also need some spring colored sprinkles which make these rice krispie treats look so pretty. I just adore how the pastel sprinkles look in the Easter egg rice krispies, and of course they taste yummy too! You could also decorate your Easter eggs with some colored icing, but I personally love the simplicity of this recipe with just using sprinkles.
- Easter Egg Cookie Cutter
- Easter/Spring Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheets
- Extra Large Mixing Bowl (Perfect for making Rice Krispie Treats!)
Make these Adorable Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats for an easy, no bake dessert for Easter Sunday! Kids and adults will love these yummy Easter Rice Krispie treats and all you need is an egg cookie cutter and some sprinkles!
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/4 c. butter
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream or 1 bag of miniature marshmallows
- Spring pastel colored sprinkles
- Melt butter in saucepan. Once melted, add marshmallow creme and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until marshmallow cream and butter are well blended.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies one cup at a time until all cereal has been incorporated.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, lightly spread out rice krispies mixture evenly until entire sheet is covered.
- Let mixture cool for 10-15 minutes. Using egg shaped cookie cutter begin cutting rice krispies treats. A good tip for getting the mixture to form better into the egg shape is to lightly press down with the back of the spoon before releasing the “egg”.
- Serve your Easter Rice Krispie Treats on a platter and enjoy!
Leftover Rice Krispie Treats can be stored in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Keywords: Rice Krispies, Rice Krispie Treats, Easter Rice Krispie Treats, Easter Egg Rice Krispies, No Bake Desserts, Cereal Treats
More Yummy Treats:
Hope you enjoyed today’s recipe for my Easy & Adorable Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats! These are perfect for Easter Sunday and so fun for the kids to help make. Do you love Rice Krispie Treats too? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by!-Cara