This Easy and Delicious Oreo Brownie Trifle is made with rich layers of brownie pieces, an indulgent chocolate pudding, creamy whipped topping, and yummy Oreo pieces, making it the ultimate chocolate lover’s dream dessert!
- 1 20 ounce box Brownie Mix ((make as directed))
- 1 3.5 ounce box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 16 ounce container Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 20 Oreos (crumbled)
- Bake Brownie Mix as directed. Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces of whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or large glass serving dish, begin creating your brownie trifle by layering it with half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, crumbled Oreo cookies, and 4 ounces of remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish with remaining crumbled Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate brownie trifle for at least 2 hours before serving.
Keywords: oreo brownie trifle, brownie trifle, oreo trifle, chocolate trifle, oreo dessert, oreo layered dessert, brownie dessert, trifle, easy trifle