These Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Spice Cake Mix Cookies are soft, chewy, and the most delicious fall cookie. Bake them in just 10 minutes time!
- 15.25 ounce box spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup caramel bits
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the spice cake mix, oil, and eggs using an electric hand mixer. Mix until the ingredients are fully combined and no dry cake batter remains showing.
- Next, add in the caramel bits and stir until combined. Place cookie dough in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to chill.
- Using a medium size cookie scoop, scoop out the cookie dough evenly spaced apart onto the parchment paper lined cookie sheet. If desired, top each cookie with a few more caramel bits.
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes or until the cookies are set. They will still be slightly soft when you remove from the oven.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool for 5 more minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy with a cold glass of milk or hot apple cider!
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months in a freezer-safe bag.
Keywords: spice cake mix cookies, spice cake cookies, spice cookies, cake mix cookies, easy cake mix cookies, caramel spice cookies, caramel spice cake mix cookies, cake mix cookies with caramel, caramel cookies