Love hamburger helper? Grab my Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe which is even better! My easy, homemade one-pot cheeseburger pasta recipe is meaty, cheesy, and delicious and made in under 30 minutes time.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (80/20 or better)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 8 oz. no salt added tomato sauce
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 16 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard (I used Dijon mustard)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large oven-safe pot, cook the ground beef on medium heat until no longer pink. Remove from heat and drain off any excess fat in a colander.
- Next, return to heat and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir until combined.
- Add in the beef broth, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, and ketchup. Turn the heat up to high and bring the pot to a boil.
- Once boiling, add in the macaroni noodles and cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the liquid has absorbed down some and the noodles are al dente.
- Next, lower the heat to medium-low and add in the mustard, milk, and 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until combined and place lid on the pot. Let sit for 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the cheese has completely melted.
- Remove lid and remove from heat. If desired, add an additional 1/2 cup of cheese on top and broil in the oven for 3 minutes until melted to a light golden brown.
- Top with chopped green onion or any additional toppings and enjoy!
- Recipe can easily be doubled if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and re-heat by placing individual servings in the microwave or reheat entire pot on the stove and add a little bit of milk to make it creamy again.
Keywords: cheeseburger pasta, easy cheeseburger pasta, hamburger pasta, hamburger helper pasta, cheeseburger hamburger helper, copycat hamburger helper, cheeseburger macaroni pasta, one pot cheeseburger pasta, one pot pasta, easy pasta recipe