Grab my Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe for dinner. This quick, simple, one pot cheeseburger pasta is meaty, cheesy, and delicious!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (80/20 or better)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 8 oz. no salt added tomato sauce
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 16 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard (I used Dijon)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large oven safe skillet or pot, cook the ground beef on medium heat until no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Next add in the beef broth, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, and ketchup. Turn the heat up to high and bring the pot to a boil. Once boiling, add in the macaroni noodles and cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Continue cooking until the liquid has absorbed down some and noodles are al dente.
- Next, lower the heat to medium-low and add in the mustard, milk, and 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir well, place lid on the pot, and let sit for another 5 minutes.
- If desired, add an additional 1/2 cup of cheese on top and broil in the oven for 3 minutes until melted.
- Recipe can easily be doubled if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and re-heat by placing individual servings in the microwave or reheat entire pot on the stove and add a little bit of milk to make it creamy again.
Keywords: cheeseburger pasta, easy cheeseburger pasta, hamburger pasta, hamburger helper pasta, one pot cheeseburger pasta, one pot pasta, easy pasta recipe