Grab my Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe for dinner this week. This quick, simple, one pot pasta is meaty, cheesy, and delicious!
Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe (One Pot)
The busy Fall season always calls for delicious, simple weeknight dinners the whole family will love and this Easy Cheeseburger Pasta has quickly grown to be a favorite in our household! Today I’m sharing my Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe which can be easily made in one pot in under 30 minutes.
This Cheeseburger Pasta is so cheesy, meaty, and delicious and is made simple with ingredients you most likely already have in your fridge and pantry.
Serve up this cheeseburger pasta with a side of green beans, salad, and your favorite bread, and you’ll have yourself a yummy, comforting dinner you’ll want to make again and again.
Keep reading for the full recipe for this Cheeseburger Pasta, and in case you’re a total pasta lover don’t forget to check out some of my other yummy recipes below! You’ll definitely want to add these to your meal planning rotation.
More Delicious Pasta Recipes
- Easy Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups
- Easy Pizza Casserole
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
Who here grew up eating Hamburger Helper meals? I totally did and the Cheeseburger Pasta one was one of my favorites! But if you’re like me and not so much into eating boxed dinners nowadays, then you definitely need to give this delicious Homemade Cheeseburger Pasta a try!
This Easy Cheeseburger Pasta is way better than Hamburger Helper boxed meals not only because it’s made with all real ingredients and none of that processed powdered stuff, but also because it tastes incredible! The beef, the cheese, the tender pasta shells, and the perfect blend of tomato sauce and herbs that taste just like a cheeseburger are SO good.
Plus, it’s super easy to make because you only need one pot, which means less dishes and more time enjoyed with your family! (total win in my book)
RECOMMENDED KITCHEN TOOLS:
Ingredients You’ll Need For Cheeseburger Pasta:
- Lean Ground Beef – I prefer using 80/20 or 85/15
- Macaroni Noodles – My favorite quick-cooking noodles and kids love them!
- Seasonings to Include Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder – Adds delicious flavor
- Beef Broth – Adds moisture and really enhances the flavor of the beef
- Canned Tomatoes & Tomato Sauce – Adds a rich, heartiness and is an easy way to get veggies in your kids!
- Ketchup & Mustard – This pasta isn’t complete without these two ingredients and they perfectly balance one another.
- Milk – Makes the pasta extra creamy
- Cheddar Cheese – I mean, it’s in the name so we can’t skip this right?
- Optional Add-Ins – Chopped Onion, Chives, Chopped Cooked Bacon
Grab my Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe for dinner. This quick, simple, one pot cheeseburger pasta is meaty, cheesy, and delicious!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (80/20 or better)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 8 oz. no salt added tomato sauce
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 16 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard (I used Dijon)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large oven safe skillet or pot, cook the ground beef on medium heat until no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Next add in the beef broth, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, and ketchup. Turn the heat up to high and bring the pot to a boil. Once boiling, add in the macaroni noodles and cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Continue cooking until the liquid has absorbed down some and noodles are al dente.
- Next, lower the heat to medium-low and add in the mustard, milk, and 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir well, place lid on the pot, and let sit for another 5 minutes.
- If desired, add an additional 1/2 cup of cheese on top and broil in the oven for 3 minutes until melted.
- Recipe can easily be doubled if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and re-heat by placing individual servings in the microwave or reheat entire pot on the stove and add a little bit of milk to make it creamy again.
Keywords: cheeseburger pasta, easy cheeseburger pasta, hamburger pasta, hamburger helper pasta, one pot cheeseburger pasta, one pot pasta, easy pasta recipe
More Quick + Easy Dinner Ideas
I hope you enjoyed today’s recipe for my Easy One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta! Are you a pasta lover too? Do you know someone in your family who would LOVE this Cheeseburger Pasta?Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara
Pin This Post