This Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySpringClean #TeamDishCloth #CollectiveBias
Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups
If there’s one food item out there that I undoubtedly believe I could eat every single week for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. But not just any plain ol’ pizza of course. Ooey gooey, cheesy, pepperoni pizza with delicious herbs and tomato sauce.
But you see the hubs unfortunately hasn’t yet hopped on my bandwagon of “Let’s eat pizza every week for dinner”, and instead almost always demands some sort of pasta dish- namely lasagna. So to compromise, I discovered a recipe that makes us both happy and is undeniably delicious and easy to make- Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups.
Made with lasagna noodles, pepperoni, marinara sauce, and ooey gooey mozzarella cheese, these lasagna roll ups have come to be a family favorite and has all the tasty flavors of pizza in a pasta dish. Even better, this dish is one of my favorite, week-night meals and can easily be made ahead of time, popped in the fridge or freezer, and warmed up in a flash.
Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups
Assembling your pepperoni pizza lasagna roll ups is easy! Simply start by laying out noodles on a clean flat surface (I used my favorite cutting board) and prepare your cheese filling.
Carefully spoon ricotta cheese mixture evenly onto the middle part of each lasagna noodle. Place 5-6 pepperonis on each noodle on top of the cheese.
Now it’s time to make your lasagna roll ups! Gently roll up the lasagna noodles and place each roll-up seam side down in your prepared baking dish.
Top off the pepperoni pizza lasagna roll ups with a layer of delicious tomato sauce and spread evenly with a spoon.
Lastly, add some yummy mozzarella cheese and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve your lasagna roll ups with salad and garlic toast, and you have yourself one delicious weeknight meal that’s sure to please!
I mean just look at the ooey, gooey deliciousness!
If desired, top with fresh parsley for added flavor and a touch of color!Print
Made with lasagna noodles, pepperoni, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese, Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups are a delicious and easy weeknight meal favorite and perfect for family dinner!
- 16 lasagna noodles (cooked until tender (be careful not to overcook or they will fall apart))
- 1 24- ounce jar of marinara sauce (any flavor)
- 1 15- ounce container of ricotta cheese
- 2–2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 6- ounce package pepperoni slices
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- optional: fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a large 4.5-qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread an even layer of pizza sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Lay your lasagna noodles out on a clean, flat surface.
- In a medium bowl cream together ricotta cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and italian seasoning until smooth.
- Carefully spoon mixture evenly onto the middle part of each lasagna noodle.
- Lay about 5-6 pepperoni slices along the length of the noodle on top of the ricotta cheese mixture. Gently roll up the noodles and place seam side down in your prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining pizza sauce over the rolls. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in oven until cheese is completely melted.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired and serve with garlic bread and salad for a delicious meal!
Pin Me For Later
Oh, and in case you needed another reason to love this delicious weeknight meal- The clean up is a breeze! It’s especially easy when using the new Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloths that combine the best of a high quality dish cloth with the power of Scotch-Brite® scrubbing dots.
The scrubbing dots help you take on those tough messes (like stuck on cheese and marinara), while still remaining gentle enough not to scratch delicate surfaces.
Not only are The Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloths great for washing up dishes, but it’s equally amazing at wiping down countertops, and cleaning other surfaces throughout the home.
I found these adorable navy colored ones while shopping in Target the other day, and thought they would make the perfect addition to my dish-washing regimen. They also come in 2-packs of Gray, Coral, and Mint and are priced at $4.99 a pack. I’m loving the cleaning power so much, I’m honestly debating going back and getting a coral pack too!
If you’re heading that way, be sure and check out the current Scotch-Brite™ coupon deals at Coupons.com and cash back offers with Ibotta to save even more on your Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloths at Target!
Head over here for more delicious recipes, clever tutorials, and helpful cleaning tips and be sure and enter the Scotch-Brite™ Scrubstakes over here for a chance to win a $20,000 kitchen makeover! This fun sweepstakes encourages fans to pick a side- are you #TeamSponge or #TeamDishcloth like me?
Let me know in the comments which cleaning side you pick (#TeamDishCloth or #TeamSponge) and I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you win the Scotch-Brite™ Scrubstakes! You just have to promise to fix me something really yummy in your new kitchen! 😉
Hope you enjoyed today’s recipe and I hope you’ll give these delicious and easy Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups a try!
Thanks for stopping by!- Cara