These Easy Mini Pepperoni Pizza Muffins are perfect for family pizza night and are so delicious. Even better, these mini pizza cups take less than 20 minutes to make!
Easy Mini Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
Hey everyone! Today I’m sharing the recipe for my Mini Pepperoni Pizza Muffins and they’re so delicious and easy to make! These pizza muffins are made with simple ingredients including refrigerated pizza dough, pizza sauce, diced pepperoni, shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning, and baked in a mini muffin pan.
Even better these mini pepperoni pizza muffins can be on your table for dinner tonight in less than 20 minutes, and you and your family are going to love them!
Mini Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
Our family is a group of serious pizza lovers and we typically have pizza at least once a week. When things aren’t super hectic, we even like to have what we call “Family Pizza Night” where we eat pizza and curl up on the couch and watch a movie together. While we sometimes will order out for pizza, we mostly like to make our own at home and these delicious pizza muffin cups are one of the most requested items by my husband and boys.
These mini pizza muffins are the perfect meal for fun family nights, a great appetizer idea for entertaining with friends, or amazing on days when you are simply craving the delicious flavor of pepperoni pizza. These pizza muffins may be small in size but they are packed full of flavor and will definitely leave you feeling fully satisfied. You can also add other ingredients to your muffins if pepperoni isn’t your thing, such as sausage, ham and pineapple, or just cheese.
You can also easily double the recipe by using two cans of pizza dough if you’re serving a large crowd or want leftovers for the next day. These warm up really nice in the microwave and I love packing them for lunch. Make sure to grab a mini muffin pan if you don’t already have one. I absolutely love this affordable 48 mini cup one.
Just look at how delicious the cheese, sauce, and pepperoni looks! Also, can I just point out the fact that everything is cuter in mini form? Seriously, think about it. Miniature ponies, miniature cupcakes, miniature pepperoni pizza muffins… the list goes on and on! 😉
These Easy Mini Pepperoni Pizza Muffins are made with refrigerated pizza dough, pepperoni, cheese, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning. Make these delicious pizza muffins in less than 20 minutes!
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 10 oz can Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 20–25 Pepperoni Slices (diced)
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray
- Roll out pizza dough and cut it into 24 even squares using a pizza cutter. Press each square into muffin cups.
- Cut pepperoni slices into small cubes using a knife and mix with small amount of pizza sauce in a bowl. You can add more sauce as desired.
- Add small amount of pepperoni and sauce mixture into each muffin cup. Top with shredded cheese. We love using a blend of cheddar and mozzarella but you can use whichever cheese you love.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until dough is a golden brown. Top with Italian seasoning and remove from pan to let cool.
- Serve pizza muffins with marinara sauce or ranch and enjoy!
Keywords: mini pepperoni pizza muffins, pepperoni pizza muffins, pepperoni pizza cups, mini pizza cups, mini pizzas, pizza appetizers, easy pizza snacks
Check out these other yummy recipes:
I hope you enjoyed today’s recipe post for my Mini Pepperoni Pizza Muffins and that you’ll give this easy and delicious recipe a try for your next pizza night! If you love it, be sure and give this recipe a “Pin” or “Yum”!
Thanks for Stopping By! -Cara
Pin This Post