Made with lasagna noodles, pepperoni, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese, Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups are a delicious and easy weeknight meal favorite and perfect for family dinner!
- 16 lasagna noodles (cooked until tender (be careful not to overcook or they will fall apart))
- 1 24- ounce jar of marinara sauce (any flavor)
- 1 15- ounce container of ricotta cheese
- 2–2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 6- ounce package pepperoni slices
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- optional: fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a large 4.5-qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread an even layer of pizza sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Lay your lasagna noodles out on a clean, flat surface.
- In a medium bowl cream together ricotta cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and italian seasoning until smooth.
- Carefully spoon mixture evenly onto the middle part of each lasagna noodle.
- Lay about 5-6 pepperoni slices along the length of the noodle on top of the ricotta cheese mixture. Gently roll up the noodles and place seam side down in your prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining pizza sauce over the rolls. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in oven until cheese is completely melted.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired and serve with garlic bread and salad for a delicious meal!
Keywords: roll ups, lasagna roll ups, pepperoni roll ups, pizza roll ups, pizza lasagna, italian, pasta, easy dinner