Try these Delicious and Easy Cheeseburger Sliders for a quick and easy way to make cheeseburgers for a crowd! These cheeseburger sliders are juicy, cheesy, and flavorful!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (80/20 or better – I prefer 85/15)
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion or 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices, American cheese (or Cheddar/Colby Jack)
- 12 dinner rolls/slider buns (can also use sweet Hawaiian rolls, if desired)
- Start by preheating your oven to 375° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground hamburger meat, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Combine well with your hands and press the mixture evenly into the bottom of an un-greased 7×11 or 9×13 inch baking dish.* (see note below)
- Bake the burgers in the oven uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until hamburger meat is fully cooked. The meat will shrink slightly.
- Remove from oven and carefully pour out any excess grease in the pan. Next, top the meat with cheese and place back in the oven for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Cut the cheeseburgers into 12 equal size squares and set aside.
- Place the dinner rolls or slider buns on a large baking sheet and line the bottoms with sliced cheese. Now add one square of meat onto each bottom and top with a bun. If desired, lightly brush the top with some melted butter.
- Place cheeseburger sliders in the oven for 2-3 more minutes or until all the cheese has melted and the buns are nice and toasty.
- Top your cheeseburger sliders with desired toppings such as ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles, lettuce, etc. and enjoy!
- For a thicker hamburger, use a 7×11 pan or for thinner cheeseburger patties you can make these sliders in a 9×13 pan. Keep in mind, that no matter what size pan you use the meat will shrink slightly once it has baked.
- Feel free to top your cheeseburger sliders with additional toppings such as bacon, caramelized onions, etc. You can also easily play around with the flavors and make different kinds of sliders such as ranch, barbecue, and cheddar jalapeno.
- Leftover cheeseburger sliders should be refrigerated in an airtight container. To reheat, place on a baking sheet and bake covered with aluminum foil in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or uncovered under the broiler for 2 minutes.
Keywords: cheeseburger sliders, easy cheeseburger sliders, easy sliders, cheeseburgers, oven cheeseburgers, oven sliders, baked cheeseburgers