Grab a box of brownie mix and make these Easy Fudge S’mores Brownies! Made with graham crackers, a rich fudge brownie, mini marshmallows, and chopped up Hershey’s chocolate bars, these s’mores brownies are decadent, delicious, and will satisfy all your s’mores cravings.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 18.3 oz package fudge brownie mix (I use Betty Crocker, but any kind will work)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable
- 2 large eggs
- 9 whole graham crackers, broken in half (18 pieces total)
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (more or less, depending on preference)
- 1 Hershey’s milk chocolate bar, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325° F and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, place 15 graham cracker halves into the bottom of the pan, overlapping slightly if needed. Break the remaining graham cracker halves into small pieces and set aside for later.
- In a large glass mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs until blended. Do not overmix.
- Stir in 2/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and pour batter over the graham crackers in the pan.
- Bake for 49-52 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out slightly sticky. The brownies will continue to cook slightly while cooling. Remove from oven and preheat the oven broiler.
- While preheating, sprinkle the top of the brownies evenly with the mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces. Place in the oven and broil for 30-45 seconds or until the marshmallows are a light golden brown and toasty. Make sure you watch carefully as, they can brown very quickly and you don’t want the marshmallows to burn.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack. Immediately top with chopped up Hershey’s bars and let brownies cool for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Once cooled, lift out the brownies and place on a cutting board to cut into 9 even pieces (or smaller slices, if desired). I recommend using a plastic knife for this part or a wet knife for cleaner cuts.
- Store leftover s’mores brownies in an airtight container.
Keywords: s'mores brownies, easy s'mores brownies, best s'mores brownies, fudge s'mores brownies, s'mores brownies with graham crackers, marshmallow brownies, fudge brownies, box mix brownies