These easy and delicious s’mores cookies feature a soft graham cracker and sugar flavored cookie with a gooey marshmallow and Hershey kiss on top! They’re the best s’mores cookies you’ll ever eat!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 large marshmallows (cut in half)
- About 40 chocolate kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using an electric handheld mixer beat together the butter, sugar and 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs for 2-3 minutes, until light and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix. Add the flour mixture and mix by hand until just combined.
- Roll out tablespoons of dough and if desired coat in remaining graham cracker crumb mixture. Drop dough onto a baking sheet, 1-2″ apart. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are just getting golden brown.
- Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow, sticky side down, onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once all cookies are cooled down, preheat broiler. Place cookies back on baking sheets and broil for 1-2 minutes, keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn. Once marshmallows are golden brown, remove from the broiler and place a Hershey chocolate kiss on top of each cookie. Let cookies cool and then enjoy!
Cut marshmallow in half like you would a bun. Kitchen scissors can do this quickly.
If desired, you can use different types of Hershey kisses for your s’mores cookies. We used a bag that had milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and caramel in them and they were delicious!
Keywords: Hershey Kiss Cookies, S'mores Cookies, Hershey Kiss S'mores Cookies, Easy S'mores Cookies, Best S'mores Cookies, Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies, Hershey Kiss Desserts