These easy and delicious s’mores cookies feature a soft graham cracker and sugar flavored cookie with a gooey marshmallow and Hershey kiss on top!
Easy Hershey Kiss S’mores Cookies
Happy Tasty Tuesday, ya’ll! Did you know National S’mores Day is just around the corner on August 10th? Although I personally have a hard time keeping up with all the national day celebrations, this is one holiday our family always makes it a point to celebrate, as we’re huge s’mores fans!
If you’ve been a follower for awhile, you might even remember my delicious S’mores in a Jar recipe that I shared a couple years back, which is a great no-bake s’mores option.
Today however, I’m sharing my favorite type of classic dessert recipe – cookies. But not just any plain ol’ cookie. Hershey Kiss S’mores Cookies.
Hershey Kiss S’mores Cookies give you the best of both worlds. I mean, what’s better than a regular s’mores? A s’mores in cookie form, of course.
These easy and delicious s’mores cookies feature a soft graham cracker and sugar flavored cookie with a gooey marshmallow and Hershey kiss on top. They have all the delicious flavors of a classic s’mores and are just so cute.
These s’mores cookies also bake up quick in the oven and are so easy even the kids can help. My boys loved placing all the Hershey kisses on top once the cookies came out of the oven. Although totally optional, we also variated the types of Hershey kisses we used and picked up this variety pack of milk, dark, and caramel filled ones. It tasted delicious with all three flavors!
Hershey Kiss S’mores Cookies
Easy Hershey Kiss S'mores Cookies
These easy and delicious s'mores cookies feature a soft graham cracker and sugar flavored cookie with a gooey marshmallow and chocolate kiss on top.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 large marshmallows cut in half
- About 40 chocolate kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using an electric handheld mixer beat together the butter, sugar and 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs for 2-3 minutes, until light and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix. Add the flour mixture and mix by hand until just combined.
Roll out tablespoons of dough and if desired coat in remaining graham cracker crumb mixture. Drop dough onto a baking sheet, 1-2″ apart. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are just getting golden brown.
- Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow, sticky side down, onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once all cookies are cooled down, preheat broiler. Place cookies back on baking sheets and broil for 1-2 minutes, keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn. Once marshmallows are golden brown, remove from the broiler and place a Hershey chocolate kiss on top of each cookie. Let cookies cool and then enjoy!
Cut marshmallow in half like you would a bun. Kitchen scissors can do this quickly.
If desired, you can use different types of Hershey kisses. We used a bag that had milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and caramel in them and they were delicious!
Check out more delicious dessert recipes over here!
What do you think of these Hershey Kiss S’mores Cookies? Will you be celebrating National S’mores day too? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara