Craving a decadent chocolate dessert? Check out my Easy No Bake Chocolate Lasagna Recipe! It’s made with layers of crushed Oreo cookies, sweetened cream cheese, whipped cream topping, chocolate pudding, and miniature chocolate chips for a delicious and easy no bake dessert.
- 1 package Oreo cookies with cream centers (36 cookies)
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temp (I used 1/3 fat)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (I used coconut)
- 2 and 3/4 cups milk, plus 2 Tablespoons, divided (I used 2%)
- 2 (8 oz) tubs of Cool Whip (light)
- 2 (3.9 oz) packages instant chocolate pudding (not cook & serve)
- Mini chocolate chips or crushed Oreo for garnish
- Crush Oreo cookies into crumbs using a food processor or a ziploc bag and a rolling pin.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl melt the butter and combine with the crushed cookie crumbs.
- Pour crumbs into a 9 x 13 baking dish and use a fork to evenly press the crumbs across the dish.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese and beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 tbsp of milk and the sugar until well combined. Fold in 8 oz of cool whip (or homemade whipped topping).
- Carefully spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust and refrigerate for 10 minutes to set.
- In a large bowl combine the chocolate pudding mixes and 2 and 3/4 cups of milk and whisk until it thickens.
- Remove dish from refrigerator and spread the chocolate pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate again for another 10 minutes to set.
- Once set, gently spread another 8 oz of whipped topping over the top and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips or crushed Oreos, as desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap or lid and let chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in the freezer before slicing.
Refrigerate leftovers in air-tight container to stay fresher longer
Keywords: chocolate, oreo, cool whip, dessert, no bake, one pan, pudding, layer dessert