You’ll love these Easy Pumpkin Pie Streusel Bars made with a yellow cake mix, creamy pumpkin filling, and spices for the perfect flavor combination. These crumb pumpkin bars are perfect for feeding a crowd and are truly yummy!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 egg
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie filling
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Combine cake mix, melted butter, and egg until crumbly. Set aside 2/3 cup for the topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9 in. x 2 in. glass baking dish.
- For the filling, combine the pumpkin pie, evaporated milk, and eggs, pouring evenly over the crust.
- For the topping, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and the 2/3 cup of crumb mixture. Sprinkle over the pumpkin layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Once removed from the oven, let cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Serving Size: Makes 24 Bars