These Easy Football Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies will be a hit at your next tailgating party! My chewy blondies recipe is such an easy and delicious football dessert to make and is perfect for game day.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tube white icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, egg, oil, and milk until no dry ingredients show. Do not over mix the blondie batter.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on the top.
- Place parchment paper in a glass 9×13 baking dish and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Ensure you have some overhang of parchment paper, as this will later be used to lift the blondies out of the pan once they’re finished baking.
- Spread blondie batter evenly into the pan and top with remaining peanut butter and chocolate chips. Bake in oven for 18-22 minutes or until blondies are a light golden brown around the edges.
- Place pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring the blondies on the parchment paper to the cooling rack to cool for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once the blondies are fully cooled, cut the blondies using a football shaped cookie cutter. Cut any leftovers into bite sized pieces for serving or snacking on.
- Carefully pipe white lacing on each football using white decorators icing. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re expecting a big crowd for your football party, double the batch! You can store any leftovers at room temperature in an airtight container.