These Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies (Birthday Cake Cookies) are made with funfetti cake mix, white chocolate chips, and rainbow sprinkles for an easy, delicious birthday treat!
- 1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix or Party Rainbow Chip Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips (can also sub regular chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, or do a combination of the two)
- 2 tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkle Jimmies (plus more for the tops of the cookie, if desired)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine funfetti cake mix, eggs, and oil and mix with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until combined. The dough will be thick and sticky.
- Next, stir in white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles with a spatula or spoon. Let dough chill for 30 minutes – 1 hour before baking.
- Once dough has chilled, roll cookie dough into 1.5 tablespoon size balls and place on a large baking sheet evenly spaced apart.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven when the cookie center is still slightly soft and let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Serve with a glass of milk and enjoy!
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Keywords: funfetti cake mix cookies, funfetti cookies, cake mix cookies, birthday cake cookies, birthday cookies, birthday cake mix cookies, sprinkle cookies, birthday sprinkle cookies, easy cake cookies, cake mix desserts, cookies