Easy Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies are made with just 3 ingredients including bananas, almond butter, and rolled oats. No flour, no refined sugar, no butter! Add in some chocolate chips for a healthy dessert or breakfast treat!
- 2, large ripe bananas mashed (the riper the better!)
- 1/3 cup natural almond butter
- 2 cups rolled oats*
Optional Add-In Ingredients
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (or 1 1/2 tsp stevia)
- chocolate chips (dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash two large, ripe bananas with a fork until mushy.
- Add in almond butter, vanilla, and maple syrup, and stir together until combined.
- Add in the rolled oats and fold until fully combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop and place 16 cookie balls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Use the bottom of a glass that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to flatten the cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Use overripe bananas to make these cookies taste as sweet as possible. The riper the bananas = the sweeter the cookie!
- These cookies are made healthiest with just oats, banana, and almond butter. Maple syrup, vanilla, chocolate chips, and other add-ins such as nuts and seeds can be added for extra flavor and sweetness, but feel free to adjust to fit your dietary needs/preferences.
- If you don’t have rolled oats, you can use quick oats, but they will have a slightly different texture and won’t be as healthy.
- Cookies should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Keywords: healthy banana oatmeal cookies, easy and healthy banana oatmeal cookies, healthy banana cookies, banana oatmeal cookies, 3-ingredient banana cookies, clean eating banana cookies, healthy banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies