These Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Muffins are delicious, made with no flour, and so easy to make for a healthy breakfast muffin or snack! You’ll love these banana oatmeal muffins made with bananas, rolled oats, honey, cinnamon, almond milk, and topped with mini chocolate chips.
- 3 cups rolled or old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup bananas mashed (2–3 bananas depending on size)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (can use almond, soy, or regular)
- 1/4 cup oil (melted coconut, olive oil, or canola)
- Mini chocolate chips for the top (semi-sweet or dark)
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and coating a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Stir until well combined.
- In a separate medium size bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, honey, vanilla, milk, and oil and whisk together until combined.
- Carefully pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Don’t overmix.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop the muffin mixture into your prepared muffin pan, filing each cup to the top.
- Bake muffins for 25-30 minutes or until the tops and sides are a light golden brown. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store leftover muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or freeze muffins for up to 3 months.
Keywords: chocolate chip banana oatmeal muffins, banana oatmeal muffins, healthy banana oatmeal muffins, oatmeal muffins, chocolate chip oatmeal muffins, healthy banana muffins, healthy banana chocolate chip muffins, oatmeal muffin cups