Magical Peanut Butter M&M Christmas Cookies are soft, delicious, and have festive, red and green peanut butter M&M chocolate candies that everyone will love to eat for Christmas!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Peanut butter M&Ms (holiday colors)
- Mix butter, egg, and vanilla in large mixing bowl
- Add in sugar and brown sugar until creamy consistency has been reached
- Slowly add in flour 1/2 cup at a time
- Carefully stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms
- Spray cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Evenly spoon out cookie dough balls onto cookie sheet using cookie scoop
- Place in 375 degrees preheated oven for 8-11 minutes
- If desired, carefully press additional M&Ms into warm cookies after removing from the oven.
If desired, refrigerate dough overnight or at least 2 hours prior to baking. This is especially helpful on rainy or humid days.
Store baked cookies in airtight container for up to 7 days
Keywords: peanut butter m&m christmas cookies, peanut butter christmas cookies, christmas cookies, m&m christmas cookies, easy christmas cookies, peanut butter m&m cookies