These Easy M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and delicious! Our family loves making these cookies every year for Christmas Eve and the kids always love adding in extra M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- 1 Egg (large)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar (light packed)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar (dark packed)
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Vanilla pudding mix (instant)
- 1/2 cup Butter (unsalted)
- 3/4 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer until creamed and well combined.
- Begin adding in flour and dry pudding mix a little at a time until just combined.
- Gently fold in M&Ms and chocolate chips until evenly incorporated. Chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before baking.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop form dough into balls and slightly flatten out the tops. If desired, add more chocolate chips and M&Ms on top.
- Place dough at least 2 inches apart on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes each or until edges are slightly golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy your cookies and store leftovers in an airtight container.