Try these Easy Cookies and Cream Oreo Stuffed Brownies made with a simple boxed brownie mix, Oreos, and a white chocolate drizzle! They’re so fudgy and delicious!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 18.3 oz package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup milk (instead of water)
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 24 Oreos
Cookies and Cream Topping
- 5 Oreos, crushed with filling left inside
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray and line a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray and parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and milk and mix with an electric mixer for 30 seconds – 1 minute, until the batter starts to come together.
- Next, turn off the mixer, add in the chocolate chips, and stir by hand until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter in the prepared pan and spread evenly. Next place 24 Oreos in the brownie batter and gently press down. Top with the remaining brownie batter and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes and let the brownies cool completely before decorating.
- Once the brownies have cooled, melt the white chocolate in the microwave, and drizzle on top. Immediately top with crushed Oreo and let the bars sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Use a plastic knife like this to cut the bars and enjoy!
- Store leftover brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Brownies can also be frozen for up to 3 months in a freezer safe bag or container.
Keywords: oreo stuffed brownies, oreo brownies, cookies and cream brownies, cookie brownies, crushed oreo brownies, boxed mix brownies, easy brownies, cookies and cream bars