If you’re a cookies and cream lover, then you’ll love these Easy Fudgy Oreo Stuffed Brownies. These Oreo Brownies are made with a simple boxed brownie mix, stuffed and baked with Oreos inside them, and topped with crushed Oreo and a white chocolate drizzle. So easy and delicious!
Easy Cookies and Cream Oreo Stuffed Brownies
Calling all Oreo lovers! Today’s dessert recipe for my Easy Cookies and Cream Oreo Stuffed Brownies will be your dream come true!
These Oreo Stuffed Brownies are made with a simple brownie mix, and taken to the next level with Oreos and white chocolate to make them extra pretty and extra yummy.
These Oreo Brownies are fudgy, chocolatey, cookies and cream deliciousness in bar form, and SO easy to make!
You’ll also want to grab the recipe for my Oreo Brownie Trifle while you’re at it, because it’s incredible. 🙂
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Kindly Unspoken Blog!
Oreo Stuffed Brownies Recipe
Brownies are pretty much one of my favorite desserts EVER. But when you take regular brownies, stuff them with Oreos, top them with crushed cookies and cream, and drizzle with melted white chocolate, it’s pure brownie BLISS.
Today I’m so excited to share my Easy Cookies and Cream Oreo Stuffed Brownies with you, and they’re both delicious and easy to make. Because if there’s one thing I don’t have time for in life, it’s complicated desserts – especially when I’m having a major craving for something like Oreos and Brownies.
That’s why I love these Oreo Stuffed Brownies so much because you literally can whip them up, bake them, and decorate them in no time flat.
These cookies and cream brownies are no fuss and uses simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and fridge.
I personally recommend getting the family size of Oreos if you plan to make these, because that’ll ensure you have plenty of cookies for your brownies, plus some leftover for whenever you want some cookies and milk. It’s a win-win, really.
Tips for Making Cookies and Cream Brownies
As I always recommend with all my brownie recipes, don’t overmix the batter!
As you can see in my video tutorial here, I always mix my brownie batter with an electric mixer for a short burst, then switch to stirring by hand until just combined.
I also love using milk instead of water to make them extra creamy and always add in some chocolate chips to make the batter extra fudgy and delicious.
These are of course optional, but once you try it with these switches, I promise you won’t go back!
Oreo Brownie Variations
These Oreo Stuffed Brownies are delicious made as-is, but if desired, this recipe can be completely customized with other delicious flavors and add-ins. Below are just a few yummy ideas!
- Switch Up The Oreos – Double Stuffed, Chocolate Creme Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos, or any other seasonal flavor would be divine in these.
- Switch Up The Chocolate Chips – Semi-Sweet, Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, Butterscotch, Peanut Butter, or Caramel chips would all be delicious in these Oreo brownies.
- Add Some Frosting/Glaze on Top – As these brownies are pretty indulgent already, I chose to stick with just a drizzle of white chocolate and crushed Oreo on top, but feel free to go all out with some buttercream frosting or a chocolate ganache.
Recommended Kitchen Tools for Oreo Brownies:
- 9×13 Baking Dish – This recipe makes plenty of brownies – perfect for taking to a gathering with family/friends!
- Pre-Cut Parchment Paper – I recommend lining the bottom of your pan with parchment paper and non-stick spray for easy removal/cutting.
- Large Glass Mixing Bowl
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Knife – This knife is my go-to for cutting brownies and bars. It makes it SO easy and mess-free!
- Cooling Rack
- Ziploc Bag – To easily drizzle on your white chocolate
How to Make Oreo Stuffed Brownies
To make these cookies and cream brownies, you’ll first whip up your brownie batter which is made with a boxed brownie mix, milk, eggs, oil, and chocolate chips.
Pour in 2/3 of the brownie batter in your pan and spread evenly. Next, gently press 24 Oreos into the brownie batter and top with the remaining brownie batter.
Once you’ve baked your brownies to perfection and let them cool, it’s time to decorate.
Crush up 5 (or more, if desired) Oreos and melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Transfer to a Ziploc bag and snip the corner for easy drizzling.
I did an angled drizzle on top of my Oreo Stuffed Brownies, but feel free to decorate however you want.
Immediately after drizzling your white chocolate, sprinkle with the crushed Oreo and let your brownies set up before cutting/eating. (Don’t worry it doesn’t take long!)
Cut up your brownies using a plastic knife like this and enjoy!
Try these Easy Cookies and Cream Oreo Stuffed Brownies made with a simple boxed brownie mix, Oreos, and a white chocolate drizzle! They’re so fudgy and delicious!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 18.3 oz package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup milk (instead of water)
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 24 Oreos
Cookies and Cream Topping
- 5 Oreos, crushed with filling left inside
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray and line a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray and parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and milk and mix with an electric mixer for 30 seconds – 1 minute, until the batter starts to come together.
- Next, turn off the mixer, add in the chocolate chips, and stir by hand until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter in the prepared pan and spread evenly. Next place 24 Oreos in the brownie batter and gently press down. Top with the remaining brownie batter and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes and let the brownies cool completely before decorating.
- Once the brownies have cooled, melt the white chocolate in the microwave, and drizzle on top. Immediately top with crushed Oreo and let the bars sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Use a plastic knife like this to cut the bars and enjoy!
- Store leftover brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Brownies can also be frozen for up to 3 months in a freezer safe bag or container.
Keywords: oreo stuffed brownies, oreo brownies, cookies and cream brownies, cookie brownies, crushed oreo brownies, boxed mix brownies, easy brownies, cookies and cream bars
Check Out These Brownie Recipes Next:
- Best Ever Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Decadent Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
- Easy Fudge S’mores Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Chip Brookies
Hope you enjoyed today’s recipe for my Easy Cookies and Cream Oreo Stuffed Brownies! Are you an Oreo lover too? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara
Pin This Post