Decadent Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies are made with a fudge brownie box mix and topped with delicious layers of peanut butter and milk chocolate ganache. These easy peanut butter fudge brownies are so good and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!
Decadent Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
Brownies and dessert bars are truly one of my FAVE desserts to make anytime I’m craving something sweet. They’re quick and easy and oh so delicious.
Some of my favorites brownies and bar recipes that I’ve made over the years include my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirl Brownies, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars, Triple Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars, and my Chocolate Chip Brookies.
Recently, I made these Decadent Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies for a family move night and they were a total hit! They’re made simple with a fudge brownie box mix and topped with delicious, swirled layers of whipped peanut butter frosting and milk chocolate ganache.
In case you want the recipe for these delicious Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies, then keep reading for all the details and be sure and pin this post for later!
Easy Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies Recipe
These Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies are such a great way to make a boxed brownie mix taste even better. I don’t know what it is but there’s truly nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate together, and these are delicious with the triple layer combo.
The fudge brownie base is soft, chewy, and rich and combines beautifully with the creamy peanut butter truffle layer. And to really bring it home these peanut butter fudge brownies are topped with a simple milk chocolate ganache that make it taste similar to a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. I mean is there anything better than that?!
One thing I wanted to mention about these delicious brownies is they taste even better the next day, so I’d definitely recommend making them ahead of time.
These Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies are perfect for making to enjoy on the weekends or would be great for parties and gatherings with family and friends. You could easily cut them into tiny bite sized pieces and serve them on a huge platter for everyone to enjoy.
RECOMMENDED KITCHEN TOOLS FOR PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Large Glass Mixing Bowl
- 13×9 Glass Baking Dish or 8×8 Glass Baking Dish
- Rubber Spatula
- Large Offset Spatula (for spreading the layers)
Quick Tips for The Best Fudge Brownies:
- For fudgy, chewy brownies, don’t overmix the batter. Similar to muffins, you want to stir until just combined so that they turn out super moist and fudgy.
- Don’t overbake your brownies. Check them at the lowest recommended time and remove when the brownies are still ever so slightly gooey in the middle. They will continue to cook while they cool, resulting in a delicious fudge-like brownie.
- Allow the brownies to fully cool before icing and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting bars.
Decadent Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies are made with a fudge brownie box mix and topped with delicious layers of peanut butter truffle and milk chocolate ganache. These easy peanut butter fudge brownies are so good and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 16 oz Fudge brownie box mix, prepared as directed with water, oil, and egg (We love Betty Crocker!)
Peanut Butter Truffle
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk*
- 1/2 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with non-stick spray. Prepare brownie box mix and bake as directed on box. If you prefer a thicker brownie and want thicker layers, use an 8×8 baking dish instead, but keep in mind the baking times will differ.
- Once brownies are baked, remove from oven and cool on a wire cooling rack for 1 hour.
- While brownies are finishing cooling, prepare the peanut butter truffle layer by combining softened butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spread peanut butter truffle mixture over the cooled brownie base using an offset spatula.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips 15-30 seconds at a time, stirring in intervals until smooth.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before dropping by spoonfuls on top of the peanut butter layer and spreading evenly. If desired, use a knife and lightly swirl the layers together (this makes it look pretty!)
- Cover brownies and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Cut and slice brownies into desired serving size and enjoy!
- For a thicker brownie and thicker layers, prepare brownies in an 8×8 pan.
- For a party, cut brownies into bite sized squares
- Store leftovers in an airtight container either refrigerated or at room temperature.
Keywords: peanut butter truffle brownies, peanut butter brownies, peanut butter fudge brownies, fudge brownies with peanut butter, brownies with peanut butter, brownies with chocolate, layered brownies, truffle brownies, buckeye brownies
More Chocolate Desserts You’ll Love:
Try These Popular Desserts Next:
What do you think of these Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies? Will you be whipping up a batch of these delicious peanut butter brownies soon? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara
Pin This Post