Decadent Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies are made with a fudge brownie box mix and topped with delicious layers of peanut butter truffle and milk chocolate ganache. These easy peanut butter fudge brownies are so good and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 16 oz Fudge brownie box mix, prepared as directed with water, oil, and egg (We love Betty Crocker!)
Peanut Butter Truffle
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk*
- 1/2 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with non-stick spray. Prepare brownie box mix and bake as directed on box. If you prefer a thicker brownie and want thicker layers, use an 8×8 baking dish instead, but keep in mind the baking times will differ.
- Once brownies are baked, remove from oven and cool on a wire cooling rack for 1 hour.
- While brownies are finishing cooling, prepare the peanut butter truffle layer by combining softened butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spread peanut butter truffle mixture over the cooled brownie base using an offset spatula.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips 15-30 seconds at a time, stirring in intervals until smooth.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before dropping by spoonfuls on top of the peanut butter layer and spreading evenly. If desired, use a knife and lightly swirl the layers together (this makes it look pretty!)
- Cover brownies and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Cut and slice brownies into desired serving size and enjoy!
- For a thicker brownie and thicker layers, prepare brownies in an 8×8 pan.
- For a party, cut brownies into bite sized squares
- Store leftovers in an airtight container either refrigerated or at room temperature.
Keywords: peanut butter truffle brownies, peanut butter brownies, peanut butter fudge brownies, fudge brownies with peanut butter, brownies with peanut butter, brownies with chocolate, layered brownies, truffle brownies, buckeye brownies