Try my delicious pepperoni pizza pasta bake for an easy dinner! This pizza casserole has pepperoni, sausage, and gooey cheese the whole family will love!
- 1 lb ground sausage (or ground beef)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning (as desired)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 8 oz package of spiral rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 8 oz package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Diced Pepperoni (18-20)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and in a large skillet cook the ground sausage (or ground beef) over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain the meat and place bake in the skillet. Season with onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning, and top with spaghetti sauce. Stir until combined and remove from heat.
- While the ground sausage is cooking, boil the rotini noodles in a pot as directed. Once fully cooked, drain the pasta and add to the ground sausage mixture. Stir until combined.
- Next, transfer the noodles and ground sausage to a greased 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, diced pepperoni that has been quartered, and top with sprinkled parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, if desired.
- Bake the pizza casserole uncovered in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the top is a light, golden brown.
- Chopped veggies such as spinach, mushrooms, and onion can easily be added to this pizza casserole.
- This casserole can be easily doubled if you want to make one casserole to eat and one to freeze. To use a frozen casserole, simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Keywords: pizza pasta bake, pizza pasta, pizza casserole, easy pizza casserole, pepperoni pizza, italian pasta, easy dinner