Try my Easy Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Skillet for an easy dinner! It has all the delicious flavors of Philly Cheesesteak in pasta form!
- 1 12 oz bag Beef Steak
- 2 green bell peppers, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small white or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces egg noodles (or other pasta noodle)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef broth (I used unsalted for less sodium)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese, divided
- Dried or fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- Using a chef’s knife, de-seed and thinly slice 2 green bell peppers and 1 small/medium white onion.
- Next, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Once fully heated, add in beef steak, onions, and bell peppers and cook for 5 minutes until the veggies start to soften and the beef gets some color to it.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir until evenly combined.
- Next add in Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and pasta noodles and stir so that all the noodles are evenly coated with the beef broth. Let the mixture come to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat to a low/medium simmer.
- Let simmer for 7 minutes covered, stir, and then re-cover and simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the pasta noodles are tender. Make sure you check it periodically so that you don’t overcook your noodles.
- Remove from heat, add in 1 cup of provolone or mozzarella cheese, and stir until evenly combined. Top with 1/2 cup more of freshly shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese and garnish with a sprinkle of fresh or dried parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
How to Store Leftover Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
Leftover Philly cheesesteak pasta should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can also freeze this pasta for up to 3 months in a freezer safe bag or container.
How to Reheat Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
Reheat individual servings of this cheesesteak pasta in the microwave for 1 minute intervals until warm. You can add additional shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese on top, if desired.
Keywords: philly cheesesteak pasta, easy philly cheesesteak pasta, philly cheesesteak pasta skillet, philly cheesesteak skillet, philly cheesesteak pasta recipe, philly cheesesteak, cheesesteak pasta, steak and cheese pasta