These are the BEST red velvet cake mix cookies, perfect for Christmas or Valentine’s Day! These red velvet cookies are soft, chewy, and fudgy delicious made with white chocolate chips and semi sweet chocolate chips.
- 1 15.25–oz. box red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (plus 2-3 for the top of each cookie)
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix together the red velvet cake mix, oil, and eggs until combined. Gently fold in the white chocolate chips and semi sweet chocolate chips until evenly combined. The dough will be sticky and thick.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once ready to bake, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Place cookies on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart and if desired, place 2-3 white chocolate chips on top of each.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and remove from oven. Cookies will still appear slightly soft in the center, but let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet and they will bake to perfection.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely or serve warm.
- Enjoy your red velvet cookies with a glass of milk!
Store leftover red velvet cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Keywords: Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies, Red Velvet Cookies, Red Velvet, Red Velvet Cake Cookies, Red Velvet White Chocolate Cookies, Christmas Cookies, Valentine's Cookies, Cake Mix Cookies, Easy Cake Mix Cookies