Red velvet cake mix cookies are soft, chewy, and made with just 4 ingredients. The beautiful red velvet and white chocolate chips are perfect for Christmas!
- 1 15.25-oz. box red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (plus 2–3 for the top of each cookie)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Using a blender, mix together the red velvet cake mix, oil, and eggs until combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips. The dough will be sticky.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once ready to bake the cookies, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of dough and roll it into a ball. Place cookies on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart and if desired, place 2-3 white chocolate chips on top of each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your red velvet cookies with a glass of milk!
Keywords: Cookies, Red Velvet, Baking, Christmas Cookies