Red velvet cake mix cookies are soft, chewy, and made with just 4 ingredients. The beautiful red velvet and white chocolate chips are perfect for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or anytime you’re craving red velvet!
Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
Hey everyone! Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday! If you’re anything like me, you’re probably struggling to get back in the swing of things this week, but thankfully these yummy 4-Ingredient Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies will help save the day.
Today’s recipe for Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies is my 4th recipe in my Christmas Cookie Countdown, and it’s one of my personal favorites. I’ve always loved red velvet anything and when combined with white chocolate chips and put into cookie-form, you have yourself the absolute perfect combo. Plus, the red and white color looks so pretty and festive for Christmas!
Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
Our family loves these red velvet cake mix cookies mostly for it’s delicious flavor, but being the busy gal I am, I love them because they’re seriously one of the easiest cookies you will ever make.
Don’t get me wrong, I love making extravagant cookies too, but sometimes I just want something super easy that doesn’t require me running to the grocery store to pick up 12 ingredients. These red velvet cookies only require 4 simple ingredients including a red velvet cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and white chocolate chips, and you’ll be blown away with the yummy taste!
The red velvet and white chocolate chips are simply made for each other and the soft and chewy texture from the cake mix is my favorite. Serve these up with a tall, cold glass of milk, turn on your favorite Christmas movie (check out my Christmas Movie Countdown here), and you’ll be in the Christmas spirit in no time at all!
Quick tip: The batter for these cookies is quite sticky, so make sure you don’t skip the refrigeration step. It will really help enhance the flavor and give you a better texture. I also recommend using parchment paper or a silicone baking mat for easy, mess-free baking!Print
Red velvet cake mix cookies are soft, chewy, and made with just 4 ingredients. The beautiful red velvet and white chocolate chips are perfect for Christmas!
- 1 15.25-oz. box red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (plus 2–3 for the top of each cookie)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Using a blender, mix together the red velvet cake mix, oil, and eggs until combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips. The dough will be sticky.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once ready to bake the cookies, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of dough and roll it into a ball. Place cookies on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart and if desired, place 2-3 white chocolate chips on top of each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your red velvet cookies with a glass of milk!
Keywords: Cookies, Red Velvet, Baking, Christmas Cookies
Other Cookie Recipes You’ll Love
- Delicious Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies
- The Best Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Easy Christmas Butter Cookies
Hope you enjoyed today’s recipe for Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies! Are you a red velvet lover? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! – Cara
Pin This Post