These Skinny Chicken Taco Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer for any tailgating party! Make this lighter version for less calories with all the flavor!
- 1 8 oz package light cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning (light sodium preferred)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 (10-ocan diced tomatoes with green chilies (well drained)
- 1 cup green onions (thinly sliced)
- 5 burrito sized tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the mixture evenly over the entire surface of a tortilla, being careful to not overfill. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm. This will make them easier to cut.
- Carefully slice into 1/2 inch slices with a sharp knife.
Keywords: skinny chicken taco pinwheels, taco pinwheels, chicken taco pinwheels, chicken taco roll ups, skinny roll ups, healthy chicken taco pinwheels, chicken pinwheels, fiesta pinwheels, mexican pinwheel snack