Try this low-calorie, no mayo Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip with light cream cheese and Greek yogurt for a delicious and healthy dip for your next party or game day appetizer!
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine yogurt, room temperature cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in drained spinach* and chopped artichokes and begin adding in cheeses one at a time until everything is well mixed.
- Pour dip into oven safe casserole or serving dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top and edges are lightly golden brown. You can also place under the broiler for a minute, if desired.
Frozen spinach should be well drained before adding it to the dip. I recommend wrapping up the frozen spinach with several paper towels and squeezing out excess in a colander in your sink.
Refrigerate leftover spinach artichoke dip for 3-4 days. To rewarm, pop individual servings in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until warm enough. You can also place the entire dish back in the oven for 10 minutes to re-warm.
Keywords: skinny spinach artichoke dip, spinach artichoke dip, spinach dip, no mayo dip, appetizer, healthy dip