- 1 boxed yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 2 cups salted, roasted peanuts
- Candy Corn
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, heat the butter at 30 second increments until the butter is melted. Add in the dry cake mix and one egg and stir until well combined.
- Using your hands carefully press the crust into the bottom of the greased pan and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and immediately pour mini marshmallows on top and bake in the oven for an additional 5 minutes,or until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool, while preparing your topping.
- In a large pot, melt the butter on medium heat. Add in peanut butter, corn syrup, and vanilla and continue to stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add in the rice cereal and peanuts and stir until combined. Remove from heat and evenly pour the mixture over the marshmallows. Next, gently press however much candy corn you want on top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set (this will make it easier to cut).
- When ready to eat, remove from the fridge, cut your bars with a knife, and enjoy!
Leftover bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Keywords: candy corn bars, candy corn marshmallow bars, candy corn treats, candy corn dessert bars, candy corn dessert, candy corn cake bars, easy candy corn bars, candy corn peanut bars