Easy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are great for the holidays or anytime. Soft, chewy, and loaded with dried cranberries and white chocolate chips for an unbelievably delicious cookie!
- 2 ¼ cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, at room temperature *
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer and beat until creamy. Add in room temperature egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and mix until incorporated.
- Next, add in cornstarch and flour 1/2 cup at a time and mix on low until incorporated. Lastly, stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips until just combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Once ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line large baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a small cookie dough scoop, scoop dough onto baking sheet and place at least 2 inches apart. If desired, add some cranberries or white chocolate chips to the tops of the cookie dough balls before baking.
- Bake cookies for 8-11 minutes or until the cookie edges are a light golden brown. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- *To separate the egg yolk from the egg white, crack an egg over a bowl, and transfer the yolk back and forth between each shell halve, letting the whites fall into the bowl. I also love this handy egg separator.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Keywords: white chocolate cranberry cookies, easy white chocolate cranberry cookies, soft white chocolate cranberry cookies, dried cranberry cookies, white chocolate cookies, holiday cookies, easy cranberry cookies