This Sausage and Egg Whole30 Breakfast Casserole is healthy, delicious and full of flavor! Made with sausage, eggs, spinach, peppers, onion, and spices, it’s so good you’ll want to eat it every day of the week.
- 1 pound Whole30-compliant breakfast sausage (I use Butterball All-Natural Fresh Turkey Breakfast Sausage)
- olive oil for pan
- 1 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped (or 16 ounces frozen, thawed and drained)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt-free Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning (or other salt-free seasoning)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 eggs
- 4 drops of hot sauce (more or less, to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add a little olive oil to coat and cook turkey sausage until fully cooked. Drain meat and set aside
- In the same skillet cook peppers and onions until slightly softened (about 2 minutes). Add in chopped spinach and cook for 1 more minute. Turn off heat.
- Add the turkey sausage back to the pan and add in all your seasonings. Stir until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, crack 12 eggs and whisk well.
- Pour combined sausage and veggie ingredients into a glass 9×13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick olive oil.
- Top with the egg mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife comes out of the center clean.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy your delicious whole30 breakfast casserole!
*Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator
Keywords: Whole30, Breakfast, Casserole, Sausage, Eggs, Easy Breakfast, Healthy Breakfast, Paleo, Keto