Easy Cheese Stuffed Pizza Bites are delicious and made with canned pizza dough, mozzarella sticks, pepperoni, and topped with garlic, herbs, and parmesan. These stuffed pizza bites are perfect for pizza night and the whole family will love them!
- 1 Roll Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
- 24 Pepperoni Slices
- 8 Mozzarella String Cheeses, cut into thirds or smaller pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza or Marinara Sauce for Dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a round glass baking dish or cake pan with non-stick spray.
- Unwrap the string cheese and cut each one into thirds or smaller pieces.
- Open the pizza crust and spread out on a pan or cutting board. Cut the crust into 24 even pieces.
- Place a pepperoni on each piece and top with the string mozzarella cheese pieces. Roll each piece up into a tight ball, pinching the seams together on the bottom. Place side-by-side, bottom side down into a glass baking dish.
- Stir together the seasonings and shredded Parmesan and combine with the olive oil. Brush evenly on top of the cheese stuffed pizza bites.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the pizza bites are a light golden brown.
- Serve immediately with pizza sauce and enjoy!
Keywords: pizza bites, cheese stuffed pizza bites, pizza rolls, pizza appetizer, easy pizza bites, homemade pizza bites