Try my Delicious and Easy Homemade Stromboli for dinner! It’s made with a simple 2-ingredient pizza dough, and filled with pepperoni, salami, and mozzarella cheese. So yummy and easy to make in under 30 minutes time.
2-Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 cups Self-Rising Flour*
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices Italian salami
- 16–18 slices Pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- shredded parmesan, for sprinkling on top
- Prepare this 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough, as directed and preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roll out each dough ball into a large rectangle and place on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough leaving 1/2 inch of edges free of toppings.
- Top with salami layer, pepperoni layer, and any additional meat layers, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Starting on one end, tightly roll into a log. Fold the edge and gently crimp it together to seal it, and place your Stromboli seam side down on your baking sheet.
- Prepare your egg wash by combining egg, water, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl. Brush evenly on the top of your Stromboli with a pastry brush and top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting slices with a serrated knife.
- Serve with marinara, ranch, or your favorite sauce and enjoy!
*3 cups is the general amount recommended for making the pizza dough, but depending on the humidity/weather you might need to use a little less or a little more. You want your dough to still be slightly tacky/pliable so don’t overdo it on the flour.
Keywords: homemade stromboli, stromboli, easy stromboli, stromboli recipe, easy stromboli recipe, stromboli with pizza dough, 2 ingredient pizza dough recipe