*this post contains affiliate links. Thank-you for supporting Kindly Unspoken!
20 Christmas Gifts for the Beauty Lover
Happy Wednesday Friends! Christmas is just around the corner and ready or not now’s the time to start planning what to buy for everyone on your holiday list. That’s why this year on the blog I wanted to help all you lovely ladies out by creating helpful Christmas gift guides that cover all the bases!
First up (and my favorite gift guide) is 20 Christmas Gifts for the Beauty Lover! If you or someone you know is obsessed with all things beauty, then you’ll love this list of top rated beauty products that any beauty lover would love to receive!
20 Christmas Gifts for the Beauty Lover
1. Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette– I know I’ve talked about this palette only a bazillion times already, but it’s THAT good you all! Trust me, any makeup obsessed beauty lover would absolutely love you forever if you bought this for them for Christmas! (You’re welcome!)
2. Pixi by Petra Strobe & Chisel Palette – If you’ve been looking for the perfect contour/highlighting kit, look no further! This pixi palette is off the charts amazing and will give you such a beautiful contour and glow!
- Related: Pixi Pretties Collection Review
3. e.l.f. Compact Powder Blush Palette – This product has won so many beauty awards and rightfully so! The colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is awesome, and the price? Only $6!
4. Philosophy Sweet Ticket Bath Set – Raise your hand if you love sweet smelling bath products! If your hand is up in the air, you’ll absolutely love this bath set from Philosophy! Cream mixtures with fresh fruit like raspberries and peaches will send you to another world and this 4-piece set can easily be gifted as a whole or separated for further gifting!
5. Ecotools 6 Piece Essential Set – Ecotools is one of my absolute favorite drugstore brushes brand and this 6 Piece Essential Set is one I use on a regular basis. It has all the right tools for creating beautiful eye makeup looks and if you can score the holiday gift set, it comes with a beautiful gold shimmer makeup bag!
6. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer– This concealer is pretty much the holy grail of concealers and everyone I know (including myself) pretty much swears by it! Plus a little goes a LONG way, so you get a ton of bang for your buck with this one!
7. Fizz & Bubble Holiday Bath Truffles – You can’t get more festive than these holiday bath truffles, and these would be the absolute perfect pampering gift for anyone out there! Not to mention the packaging is so cute, you wouldn’t even have to wrap!
8. Real Techniques Ultimate Sponge Set – Ya’ll already know my love for Real Techniques sponges and this set is no exception! This set includes the most popular Real Techniques sponges that will help you create perfectly flawless makeup looks.
9. Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron– I’ve been using this straightening iron for over 2 years and absolutely love it! This iron gets my hair perfectly smooth and straight every time!
10. Too Faced Best Ever Makeup Collection– This adorable set from Too Faced includes 3 beautiful eyeshadow palettes, deluxe mascara, and an adorable mascara bag that says “I have way more makeup at home.” Gift as a whole set or give individual palettes as stocking stuffers!
11. Covergirl Super Size Me Mascara & Intensify Me Liquid Eyeliner Set– Another drugstore fan fave is the Covergirl Super Size Me Mascara & Intensify Me Liquid Eyeliner! I love that this comes in a set making it easy for gifting and both products are amazing.
12. MAC Mini Lipstick Kit – Lipstick lovers will adore this 3 Piece Lipstick Kit from MAC, which also includes an adorable silver sequin pouch! Choose from 3 different shade selections including cool, warm, and pink. At less than $30, this is a total steal- especially considering the amazing quality of MAC lipsticks!
13. Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System– If cleaning your face with soap and a washcloth is no longer doing the trick, I highly recommend the Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System. It helps dig deep in cleaning your pores of dirt and oil and it’s one of the top skin cleansing systems recommended by dermatologists.
14. Vaseline Lip Therapy Set – I use these on my lips nightly, year-round and they keep my lips super soft and hydrated! The cocoa butter scent is my personal favorite!
15. “I Woke Up Like This” Coffee Mug – Um, have you ever seen anything cuter than this coffee mug? Just look at that blowdryer handle! Totally adorbs and the perfect gift for the beauty obsessed!
16. Acrylic Makeup Organizer– If the beauty lover in your life already has every makeup product under the sun, why not help her organize? I currently own two of these acrylic makeup organizers and they’re so great for storing all my favorite products!
17. Lipstick Coffee Travel Mug – Another great gift option is this pretty lipstick travel mug! I just love the little lipsticks and if you’re like me you can never have too many travel mugs!
18. “All I Need is Tacos & Lipstick” T-shirt– Shall I even say more? Tacos + Lipstick = Heaven. And in t-shirt form? I’m sold! No really, I just ordered one of these, so I’ll be sure and share a photo on the gram of how much I love it!
19. Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush– If keeping your teeth clean and pearly white is important (isn’t it for everyone?) then you’ll want this Phillips Sonicare Toothbrush, as recommended by the one and only Oprah! Electric Toothbrushes get your teeth so much cleaner than traditional brushes and this is at a great price-point!
20. Magic Sequin Makeup Pouch – In case I’m not the only one obsessed with magic sequin fabrics (like the ones you’ve probably noticed on pillows) then you’ll adore this Magic Sequin Makeup Pouch! Perfect for storing makeup in your purse and comes in 6 gorgeous colors!
Extra Online Shopping Saving Tips
See something you love? Be sure and Use Ebates before checking out! In case you’re not familiar, with Ebates you earn amazing cash back at no extra cost just for shopping online at your favorite stores. I’m always using it every time I shop, and by the end of the year it’s a nice bonus to receive a check from them simply from shopping online!
Even better if you’re a new user, you get $10 towards your first check just for signing up! Tap the link below and get started today!
Hope you enjoyed today’s gift guide for the beauty lover! If you loved this post, be sure and stay on the lookout for my future gift guide posts in the coming weeks!
Let me know in the comments what one item is on your wish list this year! 🙂
Have a great week!- Cara