*this post contains affiliate links. Thank-you for supporting Kindly Unspoken!
20 Christmas Gifts for the Beauty Lover
Happy Wednesday Friends! Christmas is just around the corner and ready or not now’s the time to start planning what to buy for everyone on your holiday list. That’s why this year on the blog I wanted to help all you lovely ladies out by creating helpful Christmas gift guides that cover all the bases!
First up (and my favorite gift guide) is 20 Christmas Gifts for the Beauty Lover! If you or someone you know is obsessed with all things beauty, then you’ll love this list of top rated beauty products that any beauty lover would love to receive!
Shop –> 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20
20 Christmas Gifts for the Beauty Lover
1. Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette– I know I’ve talked about this palette only a bazillion times already, but it’s THAT good you all! Trust me, any makeup obsessed beauty lover would absolutely love you forever if you bought this for them for Christmas! (You’re welcome!)
2. Pixi by Petra Strobe & Chisel Palette – If you’ve been looking for the perfect contour/highlighting kit, look no further! This pixi palette is off the charts amazing and will give you such a beautiful contour and glow!
- Related: Pixi Pretties Collection Review
3. e.l.f. Compact Powder Blush Palette – This product has won so many beauty awards and rightfully so! The colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is awesome, and the price? Only $6!
4. Philosophy Sweet Ticket Bath Set – Raise your hand if you love sweet smelling bath products! If your hand is up in the air, you’ll absolutely love this bath set from Philosophy! Cream mixtures with fresh fruit like raspberries and peaches will send you to another world and this 4-piece set can easily be gifted as a whole or separated for further gifting!
5. Ecotools 6 Piece Essential Set – Ecotools is one of my absolute favorite drugstore brushes brand and this 6 Piece Essential Set is one I use on a regular basis. It has all the right tools for creating beautiful eye makeup looks and if you can score the holiday gift set, it comes with a beautiful gold shimmer makeup bag!
6. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer– This concealer is pretty much the holy grail of concealers and everyone I know (including myself) pretty much swears by it! Plus a little goes a LONG way, so you get a ton of bang for your buck with this one!
7. Fizz & Bubble Holiday Bath Truffles – You can’t get more festive than these holiday bath truffles, and these would be the absolute perfect pampering gift for anyone out there! Not to mention the packaging is so cute, you wouldn’t even have to wrap!
8. Real Techniques Ultimate Sponge Set – Ya’ll already know my love for Real Techniques sponges and this set is no exception! This set includes the most popular Real Techniques sponges that will help you create perfectly flawless makeup looks.
9. Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron– I’ve been using this straightening iron for over 2 years and absolutely love it! This iron gets my hair perfectly smooth and straight every time!
10. Too Faced Best Ever Makeup Collection– This adorable set from Too Faced includes 3 beautiful eyeshadow palettes, deluxe mascara, and an adorable mascara bag that says “I have way more makeup at home.” Gift as a whole set or give individual palettes as stocking stuffers!
11. Covergirl Super Size Me Mascara & Intensify Me Liquid Eyeliner Set– Another drugstore fan fave is the Covergirl Super Size Me Mascara & Intensify Me Liquid Eyeliner! I love that this comes in a set making it easy for gifting and both products are amazing.
12. MAC Mini Lipstick Kit – Lipstick lovers will adore this 3 Piece Lipstick Kit from MAC, which also includes an adorable silver sequin pouch! Choose from 3 different shade selections including cool, warm, and pink. At less than $30, this is a total steal- especially considering the amazing quality of MAC lipsticks!
13. Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System– If cleaning your face with soap and a washcloth is no longer doing the trick, I highly recommend the Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System. It helps dig deep in cleaning your pores of dirt and oil and it’s one of the top skin cleansing systems recommended by dermatologists.
14. Vaseline Lip Therapy Set – I use these on my lips nightly, year-round and they keep my lips super soft and hydrated! The cocoa butter scent is my personal favorite!
15. “I Woke Up Like This” Coffee Mug – Um, have you ever seen anything cuter than this coffee mug? Just look at that blowdryer handle! Totally adorbs and the perfect gift for the beauty obsessed!
16. Acrylic Makeup Organizer– If the beauty lover in your life already has every makeup product under the sun, why not help her organize? I currently own two of these acrylic makeup organizers and they’re so great for storing all my favorite products!
17. Lipstick Coffee Travel Mug – Another great gift option is this pretty lipstick travel mug! I just love the little lipsticks and if you’re like me you can never have too many travel mugs!
18. “All I Need is Tacos & Lipstick” T-shirt– Shall I even say more? Tacos + Lipstick = Heaven. And in t-shirt form? I’m sold! No really, I just ordered one of these, so I’ll be sure and share a photo on the gram of how much I love it!
19. Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush– If keeping your teeth clean and pearly white is important (isn’t it for everyone?) then you’ll want this Phillips Sonicare Toothbrush, as recommended by the one and only Oprah! Electric Toothbrushes get your teeth so much cleaner than traditional brushes and this is at a great price-point!
20. Magic Sequin Makeup Pouch – In case I’m not the only one obsessed with magic sequin fabrics (like the ones you’ve probably noticed on pillows) then you’ll adore this Magic Sequin Makeup Pouch! Perfect for storing makeup in your purse and comes in 6 gorgeous colors!
Extra Online Shopping Saving Tips
See something you love? Be sure and Use Ebates before checking out! In case you’re not familiar, with Ebates you earn amazing cash back at no extra cost just for shopping online at your favorite stores. I’m always using it every time I shop, and by the end of the year it’s a nice bonus to receive a check from them simply from shopping online!
Even better if you’re a new user, you get $10 towards your first check just for signing up! Tap the link below and get started today!
Hope you enjoyed today’s gift guide for the beauty lover! If you loved this post, be sure and stay on the lookout for my future gift guide posts in the coming weeks!
Let me know in the comments what one item is on your wish list this year! 🙂
Have a great week!- Cara
I have those ecotools brushes and they’ve held up really well!! I’ve been super pleased with them.
So glad to hear that! They’re one of my favorite brands!
You are so right about the Tarte Concealer! It is my #1 splurge! I cannot find a dupe remotely close to it, and unless I find one, I will continue to purchase it!
I’m so glad you love it too! It really has such amazing coverage.
ohh great picks!!
kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
SO many great products here! I am all about beauty items for Christmas.
Thanks! Meee too! 🙂
Girl thank you for this post!! Thanks so much!!
xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries
You’re so welcome! Hope you found something you love!
Shape Tape is a MUST and both of those mugs are so so cute. Great round up girl!
Thank-you! I’m always a fan of cute mugs!
These are such great picks! My favorite has to be the “I woke up like this” mug!
That’s one of my faves too!
Jaclyn Hill palette now and forever. LOVVVEEEEEEE
For real though! It’s so good! 🙂
such a wonderful collection! i just love that sequins bag ! can’t have enough sparkles! =)
Thanks! I totally agree!
Ooo! So many goodies — can I buy for myself?! I love the Ecotools set and the mini Mac lipsticks! Nice!
Haha absolutely! Both sets are almost too good to pass up! 🙂
What a fun collection (esp. the t-shirt!) – even for the novice beauty enthusiast. 😉
I love the t-shirt too!
These are awesome! So awesome that I think I need to add most of them to MY Christmas list 🙂
Haha! Hey sometimes you gotta treat yourself! 🙂
I really want the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette and many other things on this list haha.
Haha it’s so hard to not want it all!
Oh what a fun gift guide. I really love Philosophy products!!
These are great picks! I love the Jaclyn Hill palette and I definitely want the gift sets you have listed. I was just looking at the bath bomb set. How perfect would that be to get as a gift?!
I know, I definitely want that bath bomb set!
Good to know about the Tarte concealer. I’m in the market for a good one. Thanks!
It’s so good! A little product goes a long way though! 🙂
You know I want all these for myself right? Forget about the other beauty lovers in my life LOL! Though maybe I’ll share the cheer with my sister.
Haha #thestruggle is real for us beauty lovers! I’m always buying multiples!
I have the Jaclyn Hill palette and it’s pretty much the only thing I’ve used since i bought it-it’s so good, I highly recommend it as well! Plus, it’s such a great price!
Southern and Style
Absolutely! Not only are the colors gorgeous but the price is amazing compared to other similar palettes!
Love the t shirt and there are a number of things here the granddaughters will like.
So many great options for all ages!
oh this is great for even the non beauty lover!! I love ecotools and am not even really into makeup! Actually that reminds me I need a new brush lol
Haha thanks! Ecotools rocks and they’re so affordable!
So many great ideas here! I really love that sequins bag and the acrylic organizer!
Thanks Samantha! That sequin bag is too cute!
I would love to get any or all of these products! Forwarding to the hubby lol
Haha hopefully he’ll pick you out something amazing! 🙂
these are so perfect for all us beauty lovers! Every pallet you listed is definitely a fave and how about that coffee mug – so fun! I almost snagged that MAC trio too! Have a wonderful week, Cara!
XO – Savannah
Thank-you! That coffee mug is too cute and it’s hard to pass up a MAC lippie set at that price! Thanks for stopping by, Savannah! 🙂
This is an awesome list! Great gift ideas.
My teen daughter wants literally everything on this list!
Haha tell your daughter she has great taste in beauty products! 🙂
These gifts are such great ideas! I really want that “I woke up like this” mug haha 🙂 xo, Brittany | http://www.theblistblog.com
Thank-you! Isn’t that mug the cutest?!
All of these are great choices, especially that Jacyln palette, so dang good! It’s my go to lately.
Thank-you! And mine too! It has the prettiest shades ever!
Ahh that shirt totally caught my eye- I LOVE it! So cute and fun. <3 And great picks on all the makeup- you are SO good at finding great products that everyone will love.
Thanks Rebecca! I always think it’s fun to get beauty products for others! 🙂
Love it ALL! I definitely see a few things that I wouldn’t mind getting.
Beauty With Lily
Thanks Lily! Same here #iwantitall lol!
This is a great list! JH Palette is #1 in my opinion and now with ulta rewards and coupons, a steal! Eco Tools are great affordable brushes too!
Absolutely! It’s so affordable compared to a lot of other big name palettes and I find myself reaching for it all the time. 🙂
I love that I Woke Up Like This Mug!!! I need it!! Yes to the Jaclyn Hill Palette and the Mia 2! Great picks girl!
Isn’t it the cutest?! I’m such a sucker for cute mugs!
Ohhhh my! I wish I could just buy all of these for myself! (I already purchased the Too Faced Best Ever! Haha) And I love the makeup organizer! Such great ideas on this list. 🙂
Thanks Katherine! I couldn’t live without my makeup organizers. It’d be a total mess in my bathroom/vanity area otherwise lol.
So many great gifts for the beauty lover. I do have that tarte concealer and it does work well. It can get cakey under my glasses but the coverage is fab.
Thanks Marie! It’s such a great concealer and I’ve found a little goes a long way. I typically just put a couple of dots and blend it out with a damp sponge to avoid it caking. 🙂
I love that too faced kit! Such a cute gift idea!
So glad to hear you love it!
I loooove the magic sequin stuff. I might have to get that!
Me too! I just had to snag a red/gold pillow for Christmas the other day. Not because I needed it, but because I can’t stop touching it lol.
So many pretties! You already know I need that fun graphic tee, and that Jaclyn Hill palette is calling out to me <3
You’d love the Jaclyn Hill Palette! The colors are just too pretty!
Ahhhhh any of these gifts would be wonderful for anyone who loves beauty!! I tend to give a lot of Too Faced items because I feel like you cant go wrong!
Absolutely! I love Too Faced products too!
YAS!! This is such an amazing list! I have and love so many of these items. Every girl is sure to love them!
Thanks Kristen! Beauty products are always so fun to give (and receive)! 🙂
These are great gift ideas! I love eco tools and I could use a new straightener myself 🙂 Sierra ~ Beautifully Candid
Eco tools is my fave drugstore brush brand! Soo good!
Hahahahaha at that shirt!!! If it said Tacos + Mascara I’d be all over it.
Yes! Me too! I have an equal love for mascara and lipstick…and tacos. 😉
I have been eyeing that elf blush palette for a while, and I think I’d also like the makeup organizer. For other people I was thinking of gifting the Jaclyn Hill palette as well! Anyone makeup lover who doesn’t already have it would love it! Great ideas!
My makeup organizers are so handy plus they look nice on my vanity! And you can’t go wrong with the Jaclyn Hill Palette!
This is an awesome list! I could go for just about everything on it.. lol!!! Will definitely be adding some to my list so the husband can get me. 🙂
Thanks! Haha I’ve shared this list with my husband too! 🙂
I have Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System and really love it!
So glad to hear that! It’s always nice to find great skincare products!
What a great list! I absolutely adore that t-shirt – and ebates is one of my favorite websites to use to save a little bit of money.
Thanks Emily! I love that ebates is a way to earn a little extra just for shopping online! 🙂
This is an awesome list! Can I make my own Christmas list haha??
Thanks! Haha #storyofmylife when I’m shopping for “others” 😉
Great list – love the small size samplers especially. A great way to introduce people to a product without overwhelming them.
Thanks! Absolutely! I always love trying out samples too!
What a great list! I see a few things I might add to my Christmas list too 🙂
Thanks! Hope you find something you love!
Ok I NEED that shirt in my life! SO cute! And that sequin case is so fun! I saw an “ugly” Christmas sweater with the same sequins and I need it! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
Ahh I so want an “Ugly” Christmas sweater with that material. It’s mesmerizing lol.